Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thanks a LOT Jeff, Tascam Guy. I "downloaded" in my car last night...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by NYC Drew: [b]..so much fear I had to go to the john.... NYC Drew[/b][/quote] Geez, Drew. You could have pulled into a construction site with a porta potty! I understood that the Taliban ass-biting alligators could only get through major sewage systems. :D Wasn't that in the press release? - Jeff

[b]PUBLIC NOTICE!!![/b] Thanks to [b]JEFF, (Tascam Guy)[/b], all posts dated yesterday (10/28) were probably made by people who were full of crap. :eek: ;) :D :rolleyes: Phil O'Keefe Sound Sanctuary Recording Riverside CA http://members.aol.com/ssanctuary/index.html pokeefe777@msn.com

YEAH...I thought it was a joke. I've watched Steve (Krikey) Irwin wrestle crocs...so I thought "no big deal" and smugly sat down on what USED to be my ass to take a crap. SNAP! AUGHGHGHGHGHG!!!! OWWWWWWW!!! The mofo was WEARING A F*&^ING TURBAN!!!
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy: [b] Geez, Drew. You could have pulled into a construction site with a porta potty! I understood that the Taliban ass-biting alligators could only get through major sewage systems. :D Wasn't that in the press release? - Jeff[/b][/quote] [b]Now you tell me?? :D [/b] Anybody want to buy a (slightly used) '96 Accord cheap? :) NYC Drew

Sorry Drew, even if you had a HAZMAT crew go over it, I'm still not interested... Some things are just public health menaces and should be destroyed. Phil O'Keefe Sound Sanctuary Recording Riverside CA http://members.aol.com/ssanctuary/index.html pokeefe777@msn.com

Archived