Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Btw, Where's Coaster?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by phaeton: [b]You love him, you hate him.. either way. Haven't seen him around in a while, and i hope he's ok.[/b][/quote]Coaster's been missing, that's a fact. We'd all like to know what he's done, where he's at. I hope his location is one we can find. Since Coaster is really one of a kind. Coaster! Where are you? Where can you be? Under a rock? Up in a tree? Perhaps you've decided to not pay attention. Perhaps you can't pay for your web site connection. Tell me you're not lost! Say it ain't so! Without Coaster the place ain't the same, dontcha know. Our affection for you has no start and no end so come back and play with your SSS friends. [i]I just wasted my daily creative output on that? What was I thinking?[/i] :D - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff the Wandering Weasel: [b] [quote]Originally posted by phaeton: [b]You love him, you hate him.. either way. Haven't seen him around in a while, and i hope he's ok.[/b][/quote]Coaster's been missing, that's a fact. We'd all like to know what he's done, where he's at. I hope his location is one we can find. Since Coaster is really one of a kind. Coaster! Where are you? Where can you be? Under a rock? Up in a tree? Perhaps you've decided to not pay attention. Perhaps you can't pay for your web site connection. Tell me you're not lost! Say it ain't so! Without Coaster the place ain't the same, dontcha know. Our affection for you has no start and no end so come back and play with your SSS friends. [i]I just wasted my daily creative output on that? What was I thinking?[/i] :D - Jeff[/b][/quote]----------------------------------- Still no job, huh Jeff? :rolleyes:
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

[quote]Originally posted by phaeton: [b]You love him, you hate him.. either way. [/b][/quote]Show me one person who hates coaster. I'll kick that person's ass via PM's. :) I think coaster has a girlfriend, maybe she won't let him surf. ;) :D

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Coaster's real name is Dave. I like Dave a lot. Maybe someone should e-mail him. I think he's probably OK, just taking a break from de old SSS.[/b][/quote]Does Dave eat a lot of Cereal? :freak:

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

[b] Show me one person who hates coaster. I'll kick that person's ass via PM's. [Smile] I think coaster has a girlfriend, maybe she won't let him surf. [Wink] [Big Grin] [/b] Well... heh.. hate is such a strong word when you mean it. I'm only using the word as a figure of speech. Maybe i shouldn't even use the word like that. Sometimes Coaster gets a bit obnoxious with the "YOU PEE CEE KNUCKLEHEADS" rhetoric, but all in all he's an ok guy. Really, I have no ill-will towards Coaster. :) To be fair though, i'll have to admit that sometimes i salt him too. So shame on me. All of that aside, i noticed his absence and wondered where he is. I just want to make sure he's ok and all is well in CoasterLand. :)

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Really, what about him? You know, our group has become so big, it's hard to keep up with everyone. I want you guys to know that I, the so called wewus, really appreciate everybody here. When I got to the 5K posts it really hit me, how many friends that I've made here, and it's true, I've also lost some. We've had quite a few drop-outs here. I had a good online friend, on this forum, by the name of Wager-47 who kind of dropped off the planet. So..........what can we do to bring these people back? There was another guy that I really loved, his name was [b]TheWewusStalker[/b]............ [i]ireallymissthat[/i]

PM them? It might work. Yeah, I like this place too, though I don't have nearly the magentic personality that you do Steviewewe. I think most people are really apathetic to me. But I stay around. Kinda like a yeast infection that you don't know you have.
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote]Originally posted by Sylver: [b]PM them? It might work. Yeah, I like this place too, though I don't have nearly the magentic personality that you do Steviewewe. I think most people are really apathetic to me. But I stay around. Kinda like a yeast infection that you don't know you have.[/b][/quote]You're so wrong about that JAX. De peoples in the knows, knows that you are one of the peoples to know, becausssssssssssse, well for one thing your wife is a fox, anddddddddededed, you're an amazingly talented musician. You can't hide things like that for very long.

Thanks Steve. Don't mind me, I'm in a crumugeny mood today. Heh! In my day, we didn't [i]chat[/i] on the internet! We sat around smokin' dope and listening to Iron Maiden albums. On cassette! And that was good enough for us! Yeah, they hissed, but we LIKED it! Yeah, and don't be gettin' no idea about stealin' da misses neither! She'd kick your butt, then kick mine just for good measure. ;) And I have know idea how to respond to you calling me talented. Jeez, now I feel like the baby vulture on Bugs Bunny. Blushing and kicking at the dirt, "Oooooh, no, no, no, ... ummmmm, nope." Thanks though. You DA MAN! :thu:

[quote]Originally posted by Sylver: [b] We sat around smokin' dope and listening to Iron Maiden albums. On cassette! And that was good enough for us! Yeah, they hissed, but we LIKED it! [/b][/quote]Yeah! I remember those days!

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

"I just noticed something. You're funny" Looks aren't everything. I also just noticed I'd recently hit 1000 posts. Seems like I post more often than that...or maybe it's just the endless parade of hours I spend getting an LCD tan.
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

[quote]Originally posted by Coastguitplayerjerk: [b]i'm back. someone fix my dvr ao5 issue, then i'll chatty chat wit yall PEE CEE NUKKLEHEADZ :wave: [/b][/quote]Well we would but most of us don't HAVE DVRs!

Archived