Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Beer bellies and women...

miroslav

Why do so many women seem proud of their beer bellies? :confused:

I do like a some meat on my women...some curves...

...but I see so many with generally normal bodies...but they have beer bellies...!!!

AND...many of them go out of their way to expose them by wearing those short tops.

Damn...I've seen teenage girls in the malls...with "beer bellies" flopping over their belts!

And its even worse when you see it on grown up women30-something with an exposed beer belly hanging out! :eek:

Is it just me...or do lots of guys actually find that attractive...???

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well initially your post disturbed me, but seeing as how we are both from upstate NY and I probably know the malls and the type of "beer bellied girls" that your referring to I would have to agree. Did you have to make a post about it though? :freak:

I always wondered why the hell some of these people don't buy clothes that fit. I mean shouldnt it be a no brainer that if you are uncomfortable wearing a bikini then tight fitting clothes.......nevermind. I think you get my point..uh i mean opinion.

To answer your question, no I know of no guy that finds this attractive.

What can this strange device be?

When I touch it, it gives forth a sound

It's got wires that vibrate, and give music

What can this thing be that I found?

I don't see that very much. I try to stay non judgemental mostly. I see overwieght people all around in MI. I just look at something else and realize we all have the option to be fat or skinny depending on what we want and how much self love we have. I have always been thin, I thank myself for my genes.

There's nothing wrong with being a little big, but for goodness' sake, we don't need to see all that. If tight clothes don't work on you, GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/donahelena

Support bored teenage ghost hunters. www.myspace.com/rock_paranormal

Originally posted by J_2012:

Did you have to make a post about it though?

What disturbed you...the vision of the beer bellies...or the fact that we are talking about them. :D

And I'm not talking about "fat" people.

Most have pretty normal bodies...

...but then there's this "beer belly" that they choose to expose.

I dunno'...just looks nasty.

I wonder if the women think they are attractive with it?

Heck...if they didn't expose it...it woudn't be noticable...

...but it's like they're proud of it!? :confused:

Originally posted by miroslav:

Originally posted by J_2012:

Did you have to make a post about it though?

What disturbed you...the vision of the beer bellies...or the fact that we are talking about them. :D

And I'm not talking about "fat" people.

Most have pretty normal bodies...

...but then there's this "beer belly" that they choose to expose.

I dunno'...just looks nasty.

I wonder if the women think they are attractive with it?

Heck...if they didn't expose it...it woudn't be noticable...

...but it's like they're proud of it!? :confused:

It's definately the vision of beer bellied girls in "belly shirts" that bothers me. It's even worse when they complete the outfit with low riding pants. :mad:

Well it`s part of America`s general weight problems. The contrast is stark when you spend time in Asia, where maybe one out of ten or fifteen people is fat. And there`s little to choose from in fat fashions. What are you gonna wear, a weather balloon?

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

I'm an average middle-aged guy and certainly no trip to Hollywood but I have to agree. Don't the muffin-tops have mirrors? I know that they want to be in style but there are certainly plenty of styles that don't make one look like an idiot. I would never wear a shirt (in public anyway) that accentuates my flabby gut.

Originally posted by PBBPaul:

... I have to agree. Don't the muffin-tops have mirrors?

Exactly!

Which is why I asked if they are proud of their beer bellies.

They sure like to show them off.

And...I also notice that some extra large people seem to be under the impression that if they wear extra tight fitting clothes it will make them look slimmer.

NOT! :D

Hmm..well, I dunno. I don't see it as much around here, but we also have the thinnest state in America. And I'm damn proud to contribtte to that.

Most of the chicks at the malls around here are very attractive and lack anything you people are referring to. However, I guess every now and then you see a beer belly girl or guy on campus and it is really kinda nasty. Have some self respect at age 20 for goddsake.

Shut up and play.

To be fair, it's hard to find clothes that fit well. I'm a little bigger than most girls, and it's not always easy to find stuff that isn't too low/tight, especially in an anorexia-worshipping society. If it doesn't fit, I just don't buy it. Then again, I don't have a beer belly. Those girls need to let go of their delusions of thinness and put some clothes on. :mad:

www.myspace.com/donahelena

Support bored teenage ghost hunters. www.myspace.com/rock_paranormal

Archived