Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Music For the Day After Black Friday............

A McLeod III

:D Well it sounded like a great title anyway. Good Morning Forum.

Well, it's the morning after 1st official Christmas Shopping Day and I like all the other village idiots have turned all my liquid assets into solid NOTHING! :) Between that new/used car my college age son is getting and that Playstation 3 (had to literally draw blood to get it) that my daughter wants, I found myself this nice wine colored Strat copy/project piece at the area pawn shop for myself so all is right with the world. (For now at least because my wife requires strategic planning and precision timing to buy a gift for her......stay tuned.) :rolleyes:

I tracked this tune as my tribute to the Holiday Season and thought I'd post it here to get the Yuletide Season going. It's a 12th Century French thing, Veni, Veni (O Come O Come Emmanuel) and I hope you'll listen and like. I know we are kind of rock oriented but this was intresting in production to me anyway- one of those warm fuzzy kind of Chevy Chase and Egg Nog kind of songs (Yep time to get out that copy of "Christmas Vacation")

Anywayz, here's the linky and I hope you like it and I hope it will encourage other post.

Try this link first:

Veni, Veni, (O Come, O Come Emmanuel)

And if that one doesn't work, try this:

Go to my homepage and click the music link to listen to Veni, Veni :)

Happy Holidays :thu:

"Life Is Just A Game And They're Many Ways To Play...All You Do Is Choose." SC 1976

Fantom, XP 80, DX7 IIFD w/"E", Ensoniq ESQ 1, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Roland S 10, Korg Triton LE with EXB, GEM RP2

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I didn't hit the links just because I didn't feel like listening, but I did want to say hi back to you Archie and happy holidays as well. :thu:

My daughter wanted a Nintendo Wii (partly because she knows I'll never spend the money on a PS3 even at regular retail prices) but I decided she should earn her own money for the game console. She will get plenty of gifts as it is the spoiled little brat. :D

No shopping for me this weekend. I hate crowded stores.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Stores are crowded and the humans are crazy. They had to call out riot police at one of the outlet malls here in NC because a Timberland Specialty shop was so overwhelmed by the attendance at the Midnight madness sale the mall was holding, until they decided not to open the store. I've never seen people so insanely prepared to spend more money than they have and suffer the consequences right after Christmas. Cat Stevens said it best:

....."Oh Baby Baby it's a wild world"

"Life Is Just A Game And They're Many Ways To Play...All You Do Is Choose." SC 1976

Fantom, XP 80, DX7 IIFD w/"E", Ensoniq ESQ 1, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Roland S 10, Korg Triton LE with EXB, GEM RP2

Archived