Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

i hsave to clesan my keybosard

Guitarzan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually I had the same thing happen to my keyboard once...but it was a more "messy" beverage, so it left it all sticky and it never worked right (I had the same problem with several keys shoring out at once). I had to get a new one...btw, did you know they make flexible water-tight keyboards now?

-Andy

"I know we all can't stay here forever so I want to write my words on the face of today...and they'll paint it"

-Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon)

Just a note, if you spill something into your keyboard, you should turn it upside down and then immediately, unplug it from the computer. Do not plug it back in, until it's dry.

I've fixed a few, shorted out keyboards, by scratching two contact points on either side of the burned out spot, then gluing down a very fine wire, to bridge the gap.

Funny. After the Baileys kicked in I was actually typing like that. It was pissing me off because I kept having to go back and correct all the errors so I wouldn't look like I was drunk ; :D Good thing is every time you type a misspelled word the spelling correction kicks in.

What can this strange device be?

When I touch it, it gives forth a sound

It's got wires that vibrate, and give music

What can this thing be that I found?

Archived