Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MP3 hosting/sharing service?

S. Yeti Bigfoot, Esq.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope! SoundClick is actually the one I was thinking about, but couldn't remember the name. Thanks!

I bought this little Boss portable digital recorder thingie and I'm trying to get the hang of recording, Mastering, and coverting to MP3 on that thing, then uploading, so I was looking for a good place to upload to. I assume it's similar to uploading and sharing pictures on the forums?

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Yep pretty much the same Sasq! browse your files click on the file and hit upload. Their software is very straight forward and works well. I think that I was told that the conversion is better using the LAME formatt as opposed to the BLADE.. but other guys will comment if I have that backwards and you have to pick the correct sampling rate too that you want the MP3 files to be.

hi !!!

im new here but there are tons of sites where you can upload for free .

soundclick is ok , but i have found that their service isnt the best quality and sometimes the players play the mp3's at the wrong speed , which can be annoying !

i use soundclick but i also use myspace . you need to sign up to myspace as a band which will get you a free player to upload 4 of your tracks

there is one called mp3 unsigned which allows 3 uploads !

there is also mp3lizard , purevolume , players paradise and many more !

hope this helps !!!

homemade music for the closet freak !

Archived