Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Outsource your drums to EA and Label pro online drummer

e-studio-drummer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I know that guy! I didn't know Phil Robertson was going to post here, but I had hired him in the past to play drums for several sessions at the fairly resplendent EA Vancouver studio, always with good results.

He is what he's cracked up to be - a really solid, accomplished, versatile player who will lock to your click, and who goes the extra mile to be as prepared as possible.

As for him posting his qualifications on the forum, well I'll refrain from commenting.

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

I am curious........this guy is a pretty phenomenal drummer. Should he not have been given a warning or a suggestion to post his advertising of his services elsewhere. Howcome he was banned outright? Or has he been here before and been warned?

I must be missing something here. This seems rude at first glance.

Originally posted by Fumblyfingers:

I am curious........this guy is a pretty phenomenal drummer. Should he not have been given a warning or a suggestion to post his advertising of his services elsewhere. Howcome he was banned outright? Or has he been here before and been warned?

I must be missing something here. This seems rude at first glance.

It's not uncommon for some of these spammers to keep coming back, with a new name, over and over again. When this happens, banning the IP address is the only way to keep them out.

[edit]

I checked, and his IP address is listed, in several places, in the Spam Databases.

He cross-posted this same spam a few weeks ago under a different nick - on every forum on the site.

If someone knows this guy, you might want to give him a ring and let him know that he basically chose the WORST possible avenue for attempting to get "free advertising".

He obviously needs a lesson in board etiquette... particularly on a site where MANY professional-grade drummers hang out.

LOL :) I only asked because I looked out for one a while ago.. Thought there might be some lurking about here somewhere :)

I pop in at the Bass forum every now and again.

I tried looking through the Keyboard forum but got too confused :)

A drummer forum would be cool... I wonder why they axed it??

Archived