Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gift ideas around 100 bucks

revolead

My grandma asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year. Anyone have any cool ideas for under 100 bucks?

I was thinking a pedal. I already have a kickin' Visual Sound H20 and a Keeley Boss DS-1, and I love my Boss BF-3 Flanger, but I am at a loss for anything else that's not like 500 dollars.

Please help!

Thanks,

Rev

Shut up and play.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only GC was still running the special they had in September: by 10 sets of strings for $99.00, get a free Jasmine guitar. I almost did that, just to give my 4 year old a beater guitar to get used to.

You don't have a wah wah, it seems- give that a try! Several models under $100.00.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

How about two pedals? MF is running a package deal on the Dan-Echo Delay and French Toast Octave pedals for $99.99 including shipping.

If I hadn't just bought a guitar I'd be interested in this deal!

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

Grab that $100, save another $100 (if you can hold out), and get this instead:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/DocTazz/other/musicgear/wx17blkxx.jpg

click it for more info

It's black, which guarantees maximum loudness, and it's a seven string. Yes, a seven. Play all of those cool spaghetti western movie theme songs... then crank it for some awesome Dream Theater style action. :thu: If these guitars are still around during the post-xmas sales, it may be discounted further.

Okay guys, I decided on that Barber LTD. Seriously, go check out those clips. On of the best sounding lo-gain overdrives this side of the BFJ Honey Bee (which is awesome but ridiculously expensive).

I figure it'll be perfect to boost that Marshall when I finally get one sometimes after graduation.

Shut up and play.

Archived