Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gibson ZakkWyide Guitar,"EMG"Pickups

chenhope

Hi,Everyone:

I am Timmy,I have ordered a Gibson ZakkWyide Guitar on 3th.Nov.,and then i got the guitar today this morning.

I checked the guitar carefully when i got the guitar,yes,It is Gibson ZakkWyide Guitar,and the pickups on the guitar are "EMG".and it cost me about US$350.00.but then i found the guitar is a copy one.I thought it is a copy Gibson when i ordered it. but i doubt the the quality and the sound of the guitar,then i played it.

I found it plays very well, the sound is very good and professional even it is a copy.yes,you and me know the price for the real Gibson is US$2000.00 or more ,yes ? but it only cost me $350.00, i am very pleased that.and i think the price is reasonable.

And i am the guitarist,i have a collection room,i hope i could share the music and guitars with everyone.

Guitar Website

I am a guitar man.I like music very much.and i have almost 20 guitars or more in my collection,i hope i could share music and guitars with my friend.

This is my MSN/E-mail address: honest_shoes_shop@hotmail.com. AOL ID: seasonstrade .

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a copy. The only way to get a real Les Paul for that price is likely from a crackhead looting a store! In your website, the V looks a bit off, too, but that could be the pic.

If this is a sales thread, it's in the wrong place here. We have a sticky thread for sales items at the top of the screen.

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

oh, i am not the seller,i just bought a guitar from him, but i am very excided i got the guitar at the little price,hehe !

I am a guitar man.I like music very much.and i have almost 20 guitars or more in my collection,i hope i could share music and guitars with my friend.

This is my MSN/E-mail address: honest_shoes_shop@hotmail.com. AOL ID: seasonstrade .

Archived