Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nashville Tonite

Guitar55

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, damn! Where the heck are you? I'd like to say "hi" in person. Maybe we can grab Madgrinder for some lunch, if you're available during the day. Don't know if I can make the Wooten Bros. show, but I'm about 2 miles from 3rd & Lindsley at work. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Hey Mudcat! A month ago I went to a show & tell event at Soundcheck for Meyer Sound's new compact line-array system, M'elodie. They featured a band, hand picked by Buford Jones, FOH mixer for many acts including Faith HIll. The band played with special guests including Jeff Coffin, sax player for Bela Fleck & The Flecktones. I thought I saw Reggie Wooten hanging around the food table. I hadn't seen him in a long time and it took a while before I realized it wasn't Reggie, but Victor. :freak:

I asked if he'd be playing and he said no. But without saying he'd be onstage he reminded me that it was a Wednesday and Reggie would be playing the Wooten Bros. spot at 3rd & Lindsley. I had to go home after the event but I just know Victor must've been there. :(

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived