Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Question for Agile LP style guitar owners..

tiger85

Based on the Rondo site comparison chart the differences between the models are quite obvious, my question is are the lower priced LP style models decent axes? Should one grab a goldtop AND a CSB or just go for ONE of the better models instead?

( yes I have GAS for a LP style guitar )

Hope this is a fair question.. :wave:

...touched down in the land of the Delta Blues.....in the middle of the pouring rain....

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are a very good copy of a LP and play real

good,just as good if not better then the epi's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/zackhall/g1.jpg

They come with grover tuners,nice bound rosewood Fb.No flaws at all, i don't know how they can sell them so cheap.

I have this one for sale now 175.00+25.00 shipping

comes with a new fender padded gigbag. :wave:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

I have an AL2000 gold top with P90's and I like it just as well as I do my "real" Les Pauls. It has become my main axe as I'm not afraid to hurt it. It has no where near the specs of the more expensive AL's but I don't notice the difference. I'm talking that it has a 2 piece maple neck and perloid traps. Still got the Grovers, solid mahogony body and bound rosewood neck. Oh yeah, cost me $159 brand new!

http://www.northnet.org/ucorp/myagile.jpg

A.K.A. TRGuitar

Yikes! Unbelievable... thanks for the info guys.. btw that photo reminds me of my late great '69 goldtop Paul stolen many years ago. I've been studying these Agiles for a while, so I may be jumping on 1 or more soon as I get some dough together. Again, thanks.
...touched down in the land of the Delta Blues.....in the middle of the pouring rain....

I'm excited about these possibilities... really like the goldtop and perhaps the AL3000 CSB thin profile neck down the line (what can I say, it's probably better for my carpel tunnel syndrome) :D

Archived