Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

damn you kudyba

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
HOLY COW Batman!!! :eek: Where the hell did this thread get dug up from???!!! And...where is alphajerk? :wave: Have not seen him on these forums in many a month... ...'bout the time he said he was moving from his house to another location. Hope he is OK. Anyone heard from him?

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

That's Asheville to you. The person we all knew as AlphaJerk no longer exists. His identity was co-opted by....well it's better we know go into that here, it's a long story. [Edited to trick AlphaJerk into posting] [Edited by Auto-Post, your full service posting tool!]

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: That's Asheville to you.[/quote]I think I may move there then... ...latley, I would like to "vanish" myself!!! :D Besides...I've been to Ashville...it's a very nice place to vanish in. :cool:

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]That's exactly what I mean. You should check it out, man. Asheville is a wonderful place.[/b][/quote]Shaddup, Mr. Wewus! :mad: Jersey City is THE place to be! :thu: Check out Jersey City instead! :D :cool:
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived