Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Heather Says Paul Beat Her

Chad Thorne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the two of them know what went on, the rest of us just guess, she will get her chunk of money and he will be rid of her.

i dont think he is whiter than white and she is obviously a little shall we say "erratic"

Its a sad carry on

G

Love life, some twists and turns are more painful than others, but love life.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592101

Aww, it's all just lawyers maneuvering over money, and Heather's slimebag lawyer is just trying to embarass Paul out of more by dragging his reputation through the dirt. Otherwise, this garbage wouldn't have seen the light of day.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Originally posted by Billster:

Originally posted by The Big G:

Only the two of them know what went on,

G

End of story
Yep. Nothing to talk about because we don't know anything....and it's better that way.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Originally posted by Eric Iverson:

No we don't know anything, and it IS better that way!

Let my kid be a Commie or a Nazi

But please Lord, don't let him be a paparazzi!

Indeed.

The paparazzi ruin the art of photography for the rest of us poor blokes. G*dd@mn fools. If they were masterful, candid street photographers, that's one thing...

Originally posted by Sasquatch51:

G

End of story
Yep. Nothing to talk about because we don't know anything....and it's better that way.
Hmmmm... you've managed to convince me that I'm better off in the dark. :eek:

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

...Mills had part of her left leg amputated after a 1993 traffic accident. But the documents claim that McCartney forced her to cancel leg surgery to avoid a conflict with vacation plans, and that he forced her to cook while she on crutches and drag herself to the washroom and (earlier this year) up the stairs on to an airplane when she wasn't wearing her prosthetic limb...
LOL! :D

All those years of marital bliss with Linda and this tart thinks she can make him out to be a completely different person for her own benefit. :rolleyes:

The really funny part is I think she's clueless about his reputation prior to meeting her. She's barely been alive long enough to know better.

Can you imagine? Paul making her climb stairs to an airplane sans her prostetic leg? I hope she drowns in legal bills.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by Sasquatch51:

G

End of story
+1

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

--from 'Beyond Good and Evil', by Friedrich Nietzsche

My MySpace Space

The bathroom thing was the indicator for me. She claimed that he wouldn't buy her a bed pan to use at night, so she was forced to crawl on her hands and knee to the bathroom. Now, why couldn't she have hopped or at least had a cane by the bed? Why would she have had to crawl? Was it because it sounds better and makes Paul out to be evil?

I think she's full of it. I admit that I'm a little biased, because I'd hate to think of Paul being that way, but her stories are so fake, I wouldn't believe her no matter who she was accusing.

Originally posted by A String:

The bathroom thing was the indicator for me. She claimed that he wouldn't buy her a bed pan to use at night, so she was forced to crawl on her hands and knee to the bathroom. Now, why couldn't she have hopped or at least had a cane by the bed? Why would she have had to crawl? Was it because it sounds better and makes Paul out to be evil?

I think she's full of it. I admit that I'm a little biased, because I'd hate to think of Paul being that way, but her stories are so fake, I wouldn't believe her no matter who she was accusing.

Did it have to be a diamond studded bed pan?

He should of bought her one and beat her with that

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

From the story:

"Britain's Mirror newspaper reported that Mills has a history of "making far-fetched statements that are later contradicted by others," which could bring these charges against McCartney into question. The paper listed a number of examples of Mills stretching or avoiding the truth, making it obvious that it's supporting the revered singer/songwriter/musician in this battle. Mills' first husband, Alfie Karmal, claims to have paid for her to have therapy after she admitted to being a compulsive liar, according to the Mirror."

Well, I think it's pretty disgusting for her to come out with all that crap. Cheats shouldn't prosper and all that, and if we just say "I wasn't there", we're helping those very cheats. Won;t make any difference to that particular couple's situation, but you know how it is... rich people's things trickle and eventually make their way all the way down our street and bite us in the butt.

Paul McCartney's a brilliant songwriter (or well, he used to be) and has given me hundreds of hours of listening pleasure and maybe even gave one or two of us a reason to play music.

Excuse me if I get rather outraged by some cheap arse gold-digger's bullshit and her attempts to ruin the image of a beloved musician.

I think most of us agree that we don't view Paul in the light his ex 2 b is portraying, and yes, no evidence of any such behavior was ever reported about him before. We're not talkin' about Axl Rose or Rick James here, and her credibility is very questionable. But the media maggots WANT us to buy into all of this, and they don't care which side we take, as long as we buy up all the literature this farce is generating. If we ignore it, it will go away. Regardless of the outcome, Paul won't be needing any telethons, or any greatest hits CDs hawked through the likes of K-Tel to recover.
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Originally posted by Bluesape:

But the media maggots WANT us to buy into all of this, and they don't care which side we take, as long as we buy up all the literature this farce is generating.

Oh, I know. But we're discussing this whole thing gratis on an internet forum and the conversation was started by a link to an article that's also perusable for nothing. So phooey on the media maggots :D

Originally posted by Bluesape:

Regardless of the outcome, Paul won't be needing any telethons, or any greatest hits CDs hawked through the likes of K-Tel to recover.

No, of course not. But, to me, it's not about the money: I'm sure he earns enough to recover a lot of it sooner or later. To me it's more about the integrity of public figures and that, by its very nature, doesn't have a money value. McCartney is one of those guys like, I don't know... Pele or someone, who played the game and played it well and never got tangled up in anything unsavoury.

Well... ok, there's possible exceptions but I'm willing to forgive him the Tokyo airport bust and that sort of thing.

I just hate that fact that his image is under siege, not just for him (I've never met the man) but simply because there ought to be more people like him (creative, pleasant and non-psychotic), in all walks of life. Thanksfully, there's plenty of people like that around, but it's nice when a public figure is not a whackjob and they shouldn't be besmirched for the sake of an alimony settlement.

Well, even though she probably does not have a leg to stand on, she will make a bundle of money off this and he will probably not even notice the miniscule dent it will make in his bank balance.

So she gets a bit of a leg up, and he is hardly going out on a limb!

The real shame here is the little child that is caught up in all of this, later in life it may have an effect, especially since it is so public and messy.

This stuff is so unappealing to me.

Having said that, I take one look at her and all I see is...... PSYCHO!!!!!

Originally posted by Fumblyfingers:

What was he thinking marrying this woman and howcome no pre nup?

I've read that, at the time, he reckoned it was "unromantic". I imagine he's since changed his opinion.

I must admit that, when we were asked by the marriage officials if we wanted to sign a prenup, I felt the same way. I said I didn't want one. My wife, OTOH, said she preferred a prenup and we went with that.

And it IS unromantic... thinking "if this screws up, my ass is covered". It's not the sort of "till death do us part" "romantic" I was brought up to believe in. And I never wanted the world to be full of silly love songs.

Most people over here feel that her rantings have been counter-productive and that she's shot herself in the foot. :freak:

Anyway, the well-known (in UK) TV publicist, Max Clifford, was on telly the other day saying that HMcC's own publicist had told him that he couldn't control her output & that many of the statements in the document were against his advice. Max Clifford said he didn't represent her as he only represented people he liked!

'Nuff said!!

McG.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

Archived