Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Halloween Avatars

TimEm

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by A String:

I've made a Halloween avatar, but I wasn't sure if it was too gross for the forum. What do you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/twocaraboos/HalloweenPenguin.jpg

HOLY. CRAP.

I'm not sure what it says about me, but I'm typing this from the floor 'cause I just fell off my chair laughing... That's just sooooo wrong.

Go that way really fast.  If something gets in your way, turn.

Originally posted by A String:

I've made a Halloween avatar, but I wasn't sure if it was too gross for the forum. What do you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/twocaraboos/HalloweenPenguin.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats made my day Craig... I laughed so hard i nearly pee'd myself! :D:thu:

I would want it.

The band's name would be coming out of a speech bubble of the head of an attractive lady being eaten by the Fire Bubble.

I know, I'm a genius. No need to thank me.

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

Here's mine... but you guys have seen it since last week. For some reason my recent pic of Lilly was deleted from Imageshack. It was only a few months old, so I don't know why it disappeared, but it gave me a good excuse to bring in my wife's pic of our oldest cat, Simon. I recently altered the colors for effect by importing it into the computer, but this is a pic she probably took 12 or 13 years ago when we bought some screw-on macro filters for her old Chinon SLR.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived