Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Now this is getting ridiculous - $204.50

caprae

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But for you guys that want the maple neck - seems a little pricy, but then again its also in great shape.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Godin-Freeway-Classic-NEW-BIN-FREE-SHIPPING-Lightburst_W0QQitemZ110039622020QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Originally posted by guitarzan:

no shippy to canada so i am poop out of luck, besides i forgot my password for ebay, i have a new internet provider and i forgot to change my email, so getting my profile back is not gonna happen.

Took me almost a full year to get them to change my email address after I forgot my password and changed service providers.

All they want is your car, your house and your first born. ;):P:D

Well that one was already sold. Who knows, maybe the winner had bid $400, but there was no one to bid against.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Originally posted by SonicCanvas:

I sell guitars on ebay and the market has been really soft the last few weeks. I have been laying low to let the storm blow over. You guys may want to keep an eye out for no reserve auctions, could get some bargains....

Todd

My Ebay Store

Looks like you've got a nice little business going there. You've sold some sweet looking guitars.

Archived