Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Selling my COMPOSITE ACOUSTICS LEGACY AURA DREADNAUGHT!!

3Dfan

I have to sell my Composite Acoustics or CA Guitars Legacy Aura dreadnaught guitar. It is the best sounding acoustic guitar I've heard unplugged or plugged in. :thu: Unplugged it sounds like a Vintage Martin dreadnaught and with the Fishman Aura onboard preamp it sounds incredible plugged in too! The guitar is graphite so it is incredibly strong yet sounds warm and woody and it has sperzel locking tuners also. I've got it listed on ebay right now and I'm offering free shipping with buy it now. It is in like new condition and I'm the only owner!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fishman Aura onboard preamp sounds better than anything I've ever heard including the Taylor Expression System. I had a Taylor dealer tell me that my Legacy Aura was the best sounding guitar he'd ever heard!

Unplugged I've compared it to some pretty nice acoustics such as Taylors and even a Larrivee and my Legacy sounded better than the Taylor and at least as good as the Larrivee. Pretty good for a graphite guitar!

Ok...

Aside from suggesting you post this in the "for sale" thread, why are you selling the best guitar you've ever heard?? (And remember, I'm one of the guys who has actually played several CA guitars. This isn't a sarcastic question.)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Actually, I was trying to post this in the for sale thread and I must have done something wrong because it ended up here.

If you go to ebay and just type in COMPOSITE ACOUSTICS in the search you'll see it. You could also find it under FISHMAN AURA.

The actual item title is CA GUITARS COMPOSITE ACOUSTICS LEGACY + FISHMAN AURA and the item # is 170035499083.

I am only selling because I desperately need the money right now. I figure I'll buy another one in the future when I have the money. I also have a Emerald Guitars OPUS X30 12 string acoustic guitar for sale. It is brand new from Ireland. I bought the guitar and no more than got it and suffered a torn pectoral muscle bench pressing. I am still not completely recovered from the injury and I have medical bills.

Archived