Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

please tell me what you think...

nimi

Im a Musician from israel, im currently in the army and i write my own songs and im a guitar player... i dont have time for a band until i finish my army but meanwhile i record myself... im not a singer or something but i recorded myself singing cause i have no band now. i would like to hear what you think about the music...

thanks alot

all of my songs are in :

http://www.myspace.com/nimiguitar

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi nimi. Welcome....but...you might want to post this in the appropriate forum, The Master Music Post Area.

Please take care of yourself....things are a tad dangerous in your part of the world right now.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

You don't understand...there is a thread within this forum that's set aside for that. My fault..I shouldn't have said "appropriate forum"...I should have said "appropriate thread". It's a "sticky" at the top of the forum.

Cheers

~Sas

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Welcome to the forum Nimi. I have to agree that being a soldier in the Israeli army must be amongst the most dangerous in the world. I don't want to be political so I'll just say try and stay safe.

You will find this forum more civil than most on the web. We are quite lucky that it isn't a flamefest. We do have our controversies from time to time, but we have good moderators to keep things smooth.

Originally posted by nimi:

Thanks alot for the nice hospitality here... it's very rare in most forums!!!

Thanks alot...

That's exactly what keeps me coming back here. Well, that and the treasure trove of high quality info that the members here provide. I've learned so much here, kudos to all. :thu:

Also, welcome to the forum nimi. :)

Cheers

Newf :D

Originally posted by A String:

What kind of gear do you have nimi?

I got a fender strat 60 years to fender

I got a fender blues junior amp

a great montana acoustic guitar...( idont know exactly the model but it's great guitar...)

i got a firewire solo recording interface(M-audio)

some nice effects for the guitar...

that about it

Archived