Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who's Gigging This Weekend?

Dr. Ellwood

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently trying to pull a band together, lots of practice but no gigs planned, but off to the studio for a weekend in 2 weeks, to celebrate one our musical gangs birthdays, which will be fun.

But sadly no gigs to report

G

Love life, some twists and turns are more painful than others, but love life.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592101

No-I really should show up for jam night on monday but-did I mention it`s monday? I`m going to do it but this week`s looking very sleep deprived. The venue is one of those paces that manages to be far away in all four directions.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

I'm in church every Sunday morning on guitar, and now my 15 year old son is on bass there. Its a very rewarding gig for sure but its been a while since I've played out anywhere. I've been thinking about starting a new band lately but it seems like I stay too busy as a father of 3 school age children, blah blah blah. My son and I have been thinking of going down on Beale Street with him playing sax so we might do that before cooler weather hits.

There are some really talented guitarists down on Beale so I'll have to get some decent chops together for sure. :D

...touched down in the land of the Delta Blues.....in the middle of the pouring rain....

Archived