Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Preposterously OT for the Nashville members

Billster

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think I'd mess with a woman that can fire laser beams from her ass.

quote:Originally posted by mdrs:

It's pure B.S., and obvioulsy inaccurate. I suspect it is posted for effect, not for accuracy.

John Petrucci > Johnny Winter

The Edge > Ted Nugent

Guitar One Mag > Guitarplayer

Slash > Carlton

I live about 10 minutes drive from Gallatin. (In fact, I live off Gallatin Rd, as most every road leading away from Nashville is named for the town it leads to.)

Anyway, I was unaware of Thong Girl, but I'll be on the lookout. She must provide a... er.. striking view from the ground as she flies over Nashville. :D (I really hope she shaves down south, if you know what I mean! :freak::eek::thu: )

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

I live about 10 minutes drive from Gallatin. (In fact, I live off Gallatin Rd, as most every road leading away from Nashville is named for the town it leads to.)

Anyway, I was unaware of Thong Girl, but I'll be on the lookout. She must provide a... er.. striking view from the ground as she flies over Nashville. :D (I really hope she shaves down south, if you know what I mean! :freak::eek::thu: )

She lives in Nashville. Where else would she shave? Canada? That wouldn't make sense, would it? "I need to shave...I'd better go up north!" Sure she shaves down south. That's where she lives.

Oh...wait...that's not what you meant, is it? :eek::o:o Nevermind....

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Archived