Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: may be unconnceted for a while! I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Big Red 67

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You take care yo'self Dr. BR.

The bologna with the ex will blow over eventually, always does, right? So here's hoping you can rise above it in the meantime, and that we'll still see you posting some humor and insights here, even if it is from the library.

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was lurking for the bike shop!!! Loved the beer thread. Bring that back. Great photos!

Got a new cellphone, got the phone-line here, got Earthlink.

Ex is gone more then not. She is still throwing' crap off her balcony into the garbage can below when she is here. Messes with my nap-time! :cry:

Reno last friday for a batchlors party. No, no hookers or stripers. Not my, or my friends style. I can see that stuff when I close my eyes. Great friends, really fun time, lots and lots of laughs! Bikers and Biker chicks everywhere. You get really tired of looking at them all after a very few hours. At first is was fun though.

Good luck with earthlink. Simnce I threatened them with a class action suit I haven't heard back, but they still owe me a lot of money that they took from my credit card until I cancelled the card.

Bill

"I believe that entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot."

Steve Martin

Show business: we're all here because we're not all there.

Archived