Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lunch with forumites

Mudcat

I just returned to the office after having lunch with Neil (Fantasticsound) and Brett (Madgrinder).

I just wanted to let everyone know that they are a couple of fine fellows and upright citizens. :thu:

Hopefully we can get together again soon (maybe with some guitars next time). :D

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doh! This is what happens when work gets in the way of proper, timely posting. I just posted my own blurb that's been sitting on my computer, unfinished, since you dropped me off. :freak::D

It was great to meet you, Tracey. (sp?) And yes, we'll have to find a way to get a bunch of people together. I mentioned to Brett after you left that we'll have access to my company's rehearsal hall in a little over a month. Not set up for bands but we can set up and blast away with abandon! :thu::D

And YES, I behaved myself... #$%$@!!%% cover guitar players. :rolleyes::D:D

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

Doh! This is what happens when work gets in the way of proper, timely posting. I just posted my own blurb that's been sitting on my computer, unfinished, since you dropped me off.

It was great to meet you, Tracey. (sp?) And yes, we'll have to find a way to get a bunch of people together. I mentioned to Brett after you left that we'll have access to my company's rehearsal hall in a little over a month. Not set up for bands but we can set up and blast away with abandon! :thu:

And YES, I behaved myself... #$%$@!!%% cover guitar players. :rolleyes::D:D

:eek::D;)

Archived