Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Welcome to Nashville, Madgrinder

fantasticsound

I meant to post this last week but I was sick as a dog on Friday. Reply to someone else's post? Sure. Write my own? That would require some creative thought. ;)

Anyway.... The point is, as some of you know Madgrinder moved north to Nashville a week or so ago. He PM'd me about where he works and I discovered it's a mile from my work. I went to see him (I had no idea what he looks like or, for that matter, his real name! ;) ) and discovered he was out to lunch. Wasn't he in for a surprise when he returned to several people who told him some guy was looking for him. He'd barely been in Nashville for a week and on the job for 2 days! :D

I returned later and introduced myself. He's a nice guy. Once he gets settled we'll get a chance to jam. And if I can ever get Mudcat onboard we'll do that lunch we've been talking about with Madgrinder. ;):D

It's always nice to put a face with a name on these forums.

Welcome to Nashville, 'Grinder!

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Trucks.Of.Love:

Erm. Didnt you already post this? ;)

Hey he said he was sick as a dawg. :eek:

Nice to see the way you Nashville fellers dish out that heapin helpin of hospitality to the newcomers in town though, even if you are on your deathbeds. :D:thu:

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

Well... It was a cold, but damn if it didn't feel like my deathbed by the time I got home on Friday evening. In fact, my comment to my co-worker this morning was, "I went home, curled up on the couch and my wife told me to bring the dogs in and feed them, which I did. Then I pulled a cover over me on the couch and prayed for death. In the morning I felt a lot better." :D

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived