Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How to freak out another forumite. :)

fantasticsound

Two nights ago Madgrinder sent me a PM saying where he works now that he's settled in Nashville. Turns out it's 1 mile from my work. :thu:

So I went over there yesterday, before he could get home and see my reply, and started asking for the new guy who'd only just been hired. He was at lunch and I couldn't wait, so I left and returned later.

Of course, in the interim people at work he's only known for 2 days are telling him there's some guy looking for him. :D

It made for a good laugh when I came back. With any luck we'll get some time, after he's really settled in, to jam.

So welcome to Nashville, Madgrinder and welcome back online. :D

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha you work.

Well I have no Tricycle Gang Reunion Club meeting tomorrow, so I'm sad too. :cry: But at least I don't have school. :D

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

Thanks.

Wait, I have mentioned it before?

Actually, I think I do have one! Yaaay!

My drummer made it into Tony Gives Rock Cancer which I think is hilarious because it's a bit of a Tony Franklin fan club. SDOfjsofjdo. (I bet we annoy the hell outta him though)

Thread hijackers awaaayyy!

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

It's okay...

I have this gaping hole in the floor of our hallway which I suspect might be the gate to a parallel universe. I covered it with a rug.

I suspect it's the type of universe where prefabricated pop music is highly revered among musicians and good blues is considered a passing fad for the kids. Where Britney would hold power over BoDiddley with a scepter made of melted GI Joe men.

If he gives me any trouble I'll push him in.

It's official... I'm boned.

Originally posted by madgrinder7:

It's okay...

I have this gaping hole in the floor of our hallway which I suspect might be the gate to a parallel universe. I covered it with a rug.

I suspect it's the type of universe where prefabricated pop music is highly revered among musicians and good blues is considered a passing fad for the kids. Where Britney would hold power over BoDiddley with a scepter made of melted GI Joe men.

If he gives me any trouble I'll push him in.

LOL Looks like you got all your bases covered there!

Archived