Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Okay-separate acoustic forum, yea or nay?

skipclone 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by miroslav:

7 - 0 for No...looks like this will be a quick poll.

Ha... I'm voting for the other team and I feel a stampede of folkies just a runnin' behind me...

...or not.

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

Originally posted by Guitars are like shoes. But louder.:

Originally posted by miroslav:

7 - 0 for No...looks like this will be a quick poll.

Ha... I'm voting for the other team and I feel a stampede of folkies just a runnin' behind me...

...or not.

Ha you all alone! really I am not against. Just don't think it is needed. However with Dylan hitting the charts at #1 It might be time?

I would like acoustic threads but not a seperate forum, I am already a member of one and to be honest it can be dull, yes sometimes very imformative but a little dull, so keep all the guitars under one roof.

G

Love life, some twists and turns are more painful than others, but love life.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592101

BAD idea. There's no way to be any more tactful then that, Skip.

Why do I say that? Because much of what is discussed here is applicable to both and it requires perusing yet another forum, which is to say, I'd probably pick one and ignore the other. Plus, that means posting two threads for any OT stuff you wish to share with all the guitarists here. I know that seems unimportant, but I come here to hang with you guys. I'm not up for walking from room to room to retell the same information over and over again. I already have to do that to share with you guys and the SSS. Often times I'll just decide to say it once in one forum, but I know there are people missing out on whatever it was I wanted to share.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by Trucks.Of.Love:

I dont even understand the point of this poll. Sorry Skip.

No problem. The point of this poll is to find out whether people want to get more discussions about acoustic guitar going, get more input from people who play all or mostly acoustic and feel that the current format is discouraging that. Some people have said that they want more discussions about acoustic playing but don`t want to add a separate

forum. Cool. Cast your vote accordingly. It wasn`t even my idea to post this, someone suggested it in the `More Acoustic?` thread and I agreed. I haven`t even voted yet, I thought I was 100% sure about how I felt, now I want to think about it first.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Originally posted by Bluesape:

Well, ya gotta allow Grunge on there too! :D:D

WHAT?!?!?!!? :eek::mad: MORE BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! :mad::evil::mad:

You can't even PLAY grunge on an acoustic guitar!!! I don't want that evil noise anywhere NEAR my beloved Classical guitars!!!!! OK...That settles it!! We have to have a separate forum for Classical Guitars too! NO GRUNGE ALLOWED!!! Grunge is now a four-letter word!! It's spelled grng now!! That's 4 letters.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Originally posted by Sasquatch51:

Only if Sas is gonna be the mod! :D:wave:

Heh..heh...heh..... :evil::evil: yeah...bring it on! :D
Hmmm....remember the rules, Sas: no eating other guitarists, even if they disagree...unless, of course they're either country or rappers, in which case it becomes Buffet Night! :D:D
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Only if Sas is gonna be the mod! :D:wave:

Heh..heh...heh..... :evil::evil: yeah...bring it on! :D
Hmmm....remember the rules, Sas: no eating other guitarists, even if they disagree...unless, of course they're either country or rappers, in which case it becomes Buffet Night! :D:D
What about tourists? (In tourist season, of course...I'm not a poacher).

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

quote:

Only if Sas is gonna be the mod!
:D:wave:
Heh..heh...heh.....
:evil::evil:
yeah...bring it on!
:D
Hmmm....remember the rules, Sas: no eating other guitarists, even if they disagree...unless, of course they're either country or rappers, in which case it becomes Buffet Night!
:D:D
What about tourists? (In tourist season, of course...I'm not a poacher).

Guitar playing tourists are exempt - except for country playing tourists - they're in season all year long. :P

Originally posted by ellwood:

Well, ya gotta allow Grunge on there too! :D:D

OHHHH OH YES...YES pleezzee!! (rubbing hands!)WOAH we gonna have big fun NOW!! :eek::evil::D
Did I forget to mention the obligatory Jimmie Vaughan Sticky Thread? :P

Archived