Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BNL on Can AM

Guitarzan

i was just watching the Bare Naked Ladies on Canada AM. and man these guys have some nice gear.

seen them in concert a few years back and i have never had more fun at a concert. what a fun and cool bunch of guys.

Kevin Hearn was playing a natural PRS hollowbody with a Bigsby... :eek::eek:

Sweet!

Stephen Page was playing a jet black Guild Bluesbird.

love them, they are talented, tight and crazy!

not your typical band but even if you didn't dig them you would be entertained by the antics and cool guitars.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes dabbled with them a few years back when they began to emerge, never quite got me fully hooked, but some good stuff as you say.

Zan- i am sure they are very mad live, would go see them if they pass close by.

Nice guitars though.

G

Love life, some twists and turns are more painful than others, but love life.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592101

My wife, kids and I are all BnL fans. Even the kids have seen them twice. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, they are one of the best live acts I've seen and would easily pay to see them many more times.

Steve Page is a Guild endorser. Ed Robertson plays these. (I LOVE the XTC "Oranges and Lemons" model.)

BnL has a new album release next week. :thu:

What is the tune they had out a few years ago that everyone seemed to be playing? The only line I can remember from the lyrics is "I made you say underwear"(what would a Freudian make out of that?).

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Originally posted by Picker:

What is the tune they had out a few years ago that everyone seemed to be playing? The only line I can remember from the lyrics is "I made you say underwear"(what would a Freudian make out of that?).

"Pinch Me" It's on the "Maroon" album. The past 2 times we've seen them, they play "Pinch Me", "One Week", and a few others tunes (including the "Road Runner" theme) just standing around a single U87 for vocals with Steve and Ed on acoustics, Kevin on mandolin, Jim beating the doghouse, and Tyler playing a shaker. Very "O Brother, Where Art Thou".

Archived