Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

nice starterkit

wietse

that was my idea too when i picked this up this morning on a fleamarket.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/wietse/customfender.jpg

the guitar is a copy of the gibson L6S made by custom( ibanez) all maple and set neck, he has a electronic problem the high E sounds extremely sharp and loud and the rest stutters along, i think a few bad pots.

or maybe the 6 pos switch needs cleaning, yes 6 positions, 3 is normal on a 2 pu guitar.

but i'm going to fix that later first going to try to kill some rustdevils who are eating my car :D .

i paid 45 euro for the guitar, and just when i was walking away i heard the lady say to her sister "did whe bring that amp too?".

turned back and there it was a 70's fender vibrochamp in perfect condition also 45 euro, for that money you don't think twice, get your money out and buy it as fast as you can.

the fender works perfect and i mean perfect, no hisses or cracking pots just perfect like new, not very loud but sweet.

sure paid off getting up at 6 am this morning.

it was a good market for guitars anyway a friend of mine scored a Levin parlorguitar for 10 euro and a topmodel EKO western (all solid)for 40.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The amp is a sweet deal for sure! :thu:
Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

Archived