Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: My concrete project update

superdave

I know some of you could care less about this thread and that's okay. I'm doing the happy dance!! I have one more 3x4 pad to pour and my freakin' 45 foot walkway will be finished. After working 3rd shift last night I came home and poured the next to last pad. I have mixed and poured 70 (80lb) bags of quickrete and tommorow I will put the final nail in the coffin on this project. It has benn a nightmare. If you have ever been in Alabama in July then you know how oppressive the heat and humidity can be. It literally drains the life out of you. I have probably sent the stock for Powerade through the roof on the stock market. Every bone and muscle in my body is screaming at me to "STOP THE MADNESS DAVE". Tommorow I will. That is all... superdave is going to bed after I practice that damn A chord a little bit more.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Dave go! For the life of me I don't know how you folks live that far south, but I reckon the guys in upper Michigan wonder how I live in Ohio. I can't stand this kind of stinky weather. It's so dang hot, I saw the devil at Target buying window fans. That's hot brother! It's always nice to wrap up a project like that, though. Got pics?

L.B.

I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

Archived