Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

waz up?

Minizan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you may or may not belive this...

I was vacumming my pool on the weekend, and for whatever reason I was thinking about the forum. I just read one of your posts and was thinking I should suggest 'Minizan' for your handle, as play on Mini Me.

Freaky, but good call Minizan!

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Originally posted by Guitar Geezer:

Minizan, I think Xplorer is trying to talk you into sweeping his pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really not that hard. I can shout out advice from behind my beer once you get started! My son is only 5 months old, and he refuses to help with the chores.

hey ben you know who i am.

you can tell by looking at the picture i have.

you are having fun reading this.

i can see you but you cant see me!

:eek: scary eh?

:P i will tell your fortune...

the day you die, you will come back as a parrot.

you will be an ordinary parrot...

you will talk all day and night.

NOT true!!!

well bye! :P:)

Brett, sonofazan 1

Originally posted by Guitar Geezer:

Speaking of Pools, what is Pool season up there? In Texas you can ALMOST go year round. I remember while in Pittsburgh, they shut em down on Labor Day and It was pretty cold then.

I open my pool May Two-Four weekend. By mid June you can comfortably swim (temp about 76-78deg). My pool is 20'x40' and 9' deep, so it takes alot longer to heat up than most.

I close my pool usually ant the end of August.

Aw man. Now I'm like the third youngest on here. Cool to know there's some others!

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

I'm glad all you "zans" have branched out into your own characters. I would have had a hard time keeping track of who is saying what.

Big time welcome to the foruml Just make sure you spend more time practicing than posting, which I'm about to go do now.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Yeah, don't get too sucked into the forum, like me. You guys totally ruined my whole practicing 8 hours a day thang. Shame on you.

Well, 8 hours a day split up between guitar and bass. And I can't do it whenever I want cause of

camp (I get 3 hours of bass at camp)!

Ben, what do you like to play?

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

Archived