Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My Gear

Clapton is God

Hey Guys;

Below is a pic of my gear (minus the new axe that I will be getting once I make a decision between the PRS Tremonti and the Epiphone Les Paul).

- Art and Luthrie Acoustic/Electric cutaway.

- Vantage 118GDT Electric.

- Frankenstrat (too many parts from different guitars to mention).

- Line 6 Spider II amp

- RMS 10W amp

- Clapton crossroads pedal

- Boss Heavey Metal Pedal

Let me know what you all think!

Thanks guys

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k81/exhunter56/d8dc0583.jpg

Dick Cheney is organising another hunting trip... who's in?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice, I'm really digging the Vantage with the maple board and the floyd rose. All it needs is some soapbars and that'd be my next guitar!

My gear is in the user pic. That's pretty much all I have right now, but it's all that I need ;) . Although I have a pretty defined wish list...

Other than that I have a pretty nice classical made by Hanika in Germany (very good high-end luthier, my model is their low end but it still beats any other classical's I've tried in that price range.) I don't play the classical much anymore, but my interest in it comes and goes. I'm emotionally attached to it due to it being my first "real" guitar. Has anyone heard of Hanika?

-Andy

"I know we all can't stay here forever so I want to write my words on the face of today...and they'll paint it"

-Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon)

Originally posted by Pappy P:

Clappy:

Do you have good result running the Crossroads pedal through the line 6.

When ever I run effects through mine, they blow.

Havent had that pleasure yet... Im going to go knock on some wood now.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k81/exhunter56/d8dc0583.jpg

Dick Cheney is organising another hunting trip... who's in?

Dude, nice Vantage. I had a 118DT a long time ago, and it was sweet. I like the addition of the allen key holder on the back of the headstock. Mine was the same as yours minus the flametop. It was all black with a maple neck, same inlays.

I'm about to post the worst pic ever, but here is an old pic of it.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/scmcfaul/guitrs.jpg

Along with it are some other guitars I got rid of.

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Originally posted by Clapton is God:

Absolutly nothing campared to your nice set... but I will take the compliment.. thanks Ellwood!

Well it just takes some time is all, but I'll tell ya with less gear than you have there I made a whole lot of money gigging and had a ton of fun too! It's some good quality and good looking gear there!

Hey, nice setup Clapton. How accurate are those tones in your line 6 spider 2, im thinking about getting one. maybe the 2x12, i play a lot of metal, but i like all other kinds of music too. what settings do you use? and does the metal patch or insane patch sound almost like a dual rectifier? thanks.

Originally posted by AeroG33k:

Very nice, I'm really digging the Vantage with the maple board and the floyd rose. All it needs is some soapbars and that'd be my next guitar!

My gear is in the user pic. That's pretty much all I have right now, but it's all that I need ;) . Although I have a pretty defined wish list...

Other than that I have a pretty nice classical made by Hanika in Germany (very good high-end luthier, my model is their low end but it still beats any other classical's I've tried in that price range.) I don't play the classical much anymore, but my interest in it comes and goes. I'm emotionally attached to it due to it being my first "real" guitar. Has anyone heard of Hanika?

I have one of their catalogs sitting around but I don`t think I`ve played one yet

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived