Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

hello from Brett (older son of Zan)

Guitarzan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in two bands and both my guitarists own one! I'll take pictures of them rockin out just for you!
I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third Dont hesitate to call

Originally posted by Pappy P:

Welcome aboard. I agree, you're old enough to have your own ID.

Yeah, but he thinks 1 year old is old enough for cats to drink hard liquor. :eek:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/pappadopalus/29.gif

(As often as Pappy changes his avatar I had to repost the current one. ;) )

Welcome aboard sonofzan.. or should that be sonofazan.. yeah, that's it. Sorry. No SG's here. But I could possibly head to the Gibson Showcase and get you some pics of what's on display. The Showcase always has a few special items, SG Supremes, etc. :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by guitarzan:

hey there Brettski, having fun?

here is what you can get me for my birthday next year.... my future birthday present

ask mom for help ;)

Damn, Zan. I like that. :cool:

Brett, Welcome aboard. Until today, I thought I was the youngest dude around here (I'm 21). Anyway, nice to see you. Stick around, and one day, you too can be an MP Hall of Famer.

Shut up and play.

hey there Brettski, having fun?

here is what you can get me for my birthday next year.... my future birthday present

ask mom for help [Wink]

I am digging that.

Hey! Brett! I was the youngest person here until you got here. Or I assume I was. I hadn't seen anyone younger than me.

(Still promise you won't tell anyone how old I am? Good.)

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

16 or 17? Hahah. I'm flattered. But wrong. It's a secret till I get a picture on the what do you look like thread.

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

Originally posted by Bluesape:

Welcome, Brett! We hope you get your SG! Your dad wants one, too, I recall. :idea: I wonder who'll get one first? :D

i hope i get one first so dad will be jelious and he will obey what i say.. like a slave!
Brett, sonofazan 1

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

Now that's Angus! :wave:

(BTW - If you leave a space between

and the next character it will appear like this: ;)

angus is my favorite guitar player in the world!

ever hear the song thunderstruck?

its insane!!!

the guitar solo is really hard to do... i tried :mad::D

Brett, sonofazan 1

Originally posted by Backnblack:

Originally posted by Bluesape:

Welcome, Brett! We hope you get your SG! Your dad wants one, too, I recall. :idea: I wonder who'll get one first? :D

i hope i get one first so dad will be jelious and he will obey what i say.. like a slave!
Guess what though! Guess WHO will be jammin on the SG ..AFTER YOUR BED TIME!!!!! :D:thu::cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived