Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: The Person Below Me

Warthog

Kinda corny, but helps us learn more about each other. If the sentence describes you, say so and add another one.

The person below me:

...spent more on the their last guitar than on their last car...

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I could if you were wearing one!

The person below me thought the movie "Blazing Saddles" was the acme of the cinematic art.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

I'm not sure who Ace Frehley is, but with a name like Ace, he should be a god of some sort. However, the person below me forgot to wash his hands after eating ribs and now his strings are getting crusty.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Well I thought the bowling alley was a shoe store, but at least I don't go to a pet grooming store for a haircut like the person below me.

bbach

Yea, but it was fried....on toast....with mayonnaise. :P

The person below me thinks "escargot" is used in a sentence like, "As far escargot, I prefer Fords."

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

The person below me likes to light farts. She calls it charity.. She refers to herself as 'Blue Angel'.

Anyways, of course I would masterbate with a claw hammer before I would hang out with her.

Ok I made that up. I am not sure what the thread is, but I just threw that in.

Yes, I'm always fishing for change in my pockets, and anyone elses pockets as well. But the person below me only changes his guitar strings when they rust completely through.

bbach

Sorry Wart, I couldnt resist.

The person below me complains about me. Thats the truth, she has made 2 noise complaints.

Not from playing guitar, I play acoustic only. She complained once cuz I was vacuuming, and once probably cuz of my girlfriend.

I try to be quiet, but it is tough cuz I wear platform shoes 24/7. I am like 7 foot tall most of the time.

Originally posted by flagshipmile:

Sorry Wart, I couldnt resist.

The person below me complains about me. Thats the truth, she has made 2 noise complaints.

You seem to have an actual person below you. You really should get off of her. :D

We were speaking metaphorically.

bbach

Originally posted by ND Bbach:

Yes, I'm always fishing for change in my pockets, and anyone elses pockets as well. But the person below me only changes his guitar strings when they rust completely through.

That's me....but the person below me has never played owned an acoustic guitar.

Originally posted by Guitarzan:

ok, so?

the person below me has more guitars than they really need.

YEP! 3

The person below me paid more for a new vehicle than I did! :D

:wave:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Archived