Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: The Person Below Me

Warthog

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was beautiful. Can you do Mandy? Or my all time favorite, the advertising medley?

The person below gets inspiration from American Idol.

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Yea, Country and Big Band. Love those swing tunes.

Even though they they are right-handed, the person below me bought a left-handed strat just so he could string it upside down and have that Jimi Hendrix look.

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Well I bet all us brothers look alike to you. Besides, Jimmy would have loved Barry Manilow.

And OT, the person below me is a Donny Osmond groupie.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

It's not my fault my cup is half empty! My older brothers used to beat me up all the time. Isn't that right Dak? Cmon, I know you're lurking out there reading this ridiculous thread.

And the guy below me used to pound on his helpless little brother also.

bbach

Originally posted by A String:

He deserved it. Mom liked him better.

The guy below me thinks this game is silly, but wants to play it anyway and has been waiting for this exact post to give him an opening to do so.

Yes, that's why I started it. But the person below me hasn't shaved in over 6 months...

Originally posted by guitarisawayoflife21:

Hey, the ladies love the beard.

The person below me has a secret affinity for drummers.

So what's it to ya if I started off my musical career trying to be just like Neil Peart?

But the person below me can play a dulcimer (something I've always wanted to learn BTW!)

Sh*t for all these years, i wondered why she would cower in a corner when I said oh good the todays is soccer day

But the person below me thinks football is played with your hands "duuuuuhhhhhhh" think about the name!!!!! :D

Love life, some twists and turns are more painful than others, but love life.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592101

Yup, that has happened a few times...

That's nothing compared to the person below me, who thinks that if he breaks a string, the guitar is actually broken, so feels the need to smash it. He thinks that's why Jimi kept smashing nice Strats. If he breaks two at a time, he puts them on fire.

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

--from 'Beyond Good and Evil', by Friedrich Nietzsche

My MySpace Space

yes i do but a strat does burn well, mmmh lovely and warm .... just a moment while I throw another tele on the fire (they burn longer than strats!!!)

The person below me thinks Willie Nelson is a rude wrestling move...... :D

Love life, some twists and turns are more painful than others, but love life.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592101

Willie has the money to convert his car, I do not. If Willie is willing to help me out w/ that, I'll gladly use biodiesel.

The person below me will NOT help me w/ this problem either, and neither will he get me a nice Strat-type guitar w/ noiseless pups.

I'm such a clairvoyant! :D

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

--from 'Beyond Good and Evil', by Friedrich Nietzsche

My MySpace Space

Nice one! hahah Well the person below me shreds on guitar, but I get more ladies.
I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third Dont hesitate to call

Any married man knows that ladies can be a pain in the ass and one is plenty to deal with.

The person below me is tired of this thread but does not know how to stop posting in it.

bbach

Archived