Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: The Person Below Me

Warthog

To tell you the truth, I have 0 idea of what the woman below me does. I know she doesn't play guitar.

She is kind of hot, but the fact that she complained about me makes me uninterested. She was all cool to me last time I saw her. Of course I mentioned that I knew she complained. Then she was all embarassed. In a way I was 'ridin the 4 leaf clover' or something.. I heard a song on Myspace where the guy said that trying to sound all tough. Anyways, I say it alot now whenever I feel lucky..

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bluesape:

The person below me thinks mods are gods! :D

Only if the mod is female and looks like Britney Spears used to look. But the person below me has admitted to having a thing for mods that are quite hairy all over their body.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Well they are easy to make avatars for, but the person below me looked rather foolish walking in with a jar of Smucker's Strawberry to his first jam session.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

actually it was a toyota matrix and i ended up at work last night.

stop calling me a "she".. i have never had breasts, but they would be cool. i would spend a good deal of time bouncing on my bed looking in the mirror. :D

the person below me is picturing that in thier mind. ;)

That's not true, I use wireless all the time. What do you think, I have wires running from my mouth to my kids ears? :D

That person below me was turned down for a job as the greeter at GC.

bbach

That's only because I had spinach in my teeth at the interview. The person below me thinks Pachalbel's Canon is the greatist shred tune ever written.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Originally posted by Big Red 67:

The person below me is me.

How do you know you are not really me and just having a bad dream about being you?

The person below me played guitar in a high school recital and got boo'd off the stage because he only knew one chord.

bbach

The person below me inhales a good amount of canned spray paint in order to get inspired before jams. Then he/she wonders why people yell at him/her just when he gets "feeling it" into the 8th minute of his/her guitar solo.

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

--from 'Beyond Good and Evil', by Friedrich Nietzsche

My MySpace Space

Mmmm, turtle soup, yummy! Too bad those guys played so slow.

Craig, have you been sleeping with your mother-in-law's daughter again?

The person below me thinks Barry Manilow is the greatest musician who ever lived.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Archived