Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Superman Returns.

Pappy P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ellwood:

But you know how resorceful Hulk can be.. his answer to eye beams is reflectors ...turning the beams back on SM bruning out his eyes and then he does the Hulk STOMP!

Good call, I didn't factor that in. I guess I could see the Hulk picking up a NY city manhole cover and using it to his defence. (it would become reflective in the Hulks mighty hands).

But say Superman grabs the moon and smashes the Hulk with it? Could the Hulk repel the moon? Superman isn't big on collatoral damage, so maybe he would just fling the Hulk into the far reaches of space. That is more likley.

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Ok well a point well taken on the outer space capabilities... for this discusson we might want to cap that off.. we are talking earth bound capabilities here, actually if we have to pick another Super Hero one with interstellar capability might be in order? If we stay earthbound we can stay with the IH!

Hmmm...

Could Superman fly through The Hulk? That is, I bet he could fly straight through the earth, so the question becomes, "Is the Hulk as dense as the planet earth?".

How about this. Clark Kent is superman, so superman can kick ass 24/7. Bruce Banner is just some dude who gets pissed off easily.

Right but concider this: IF the Hulk is also a guitar player, AND if he is part of this Fourm, and IF he is a JV fan ...he might STAY pissed all the time and be invinceable ALL the time!! OH and what IF Clark can't find a Phone booth!! then WHAT,... what if the super resourceful Hulkster ... doing some Preventative Maintence... smashes ALL the phone booths in Metropolis..HUMMMMM....

Right but concider this: IF the Hulk is also a guitar player, AND if he is part of this Fourm, and IF he is a JV fan ...he might STAY pissed all the time and be invinceable ALL the time!! OH and what IF Clark can't find a Phone booth!! then WHAT,... what if the super resourceful Hulkster ... doing some Preventative Maintence... smashes ALL the phone booths in Metropolis..HUMMMMM....

LOL

If he is a JV fan, then he is doomed for sure. That's a super flaw.

Originally posted by Xplorer:

LOL

If he is a JV fan, then he is doomed for sure. That's a super flaw.

WOAH... I'm not touching that one!!

I saw superman it blew sorry guys. THat may just be because I'm a Batman Guy f*** superman I absolutely Dispise superman. If anyone wants to get in it bring it on! :thu: muahaha
I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third Dont hesitate to call

Originally posted by Eric Iverson:

Sure, I'll bring it on. I'll drop whatever I'm doing to make a living, play music, and take care of my wife, to argue about Superman films! Give me a good reason why I SHOULDN'T!!

Well maybe because its a flat out waste of time :D

Originally posted by TheOtherLee:

Originally posted by Eric Iverson:

Sure, I'll bring it on. I'll drop whatever I'm doing to make a living, play music, and take care of my wife, to argue about Superman films! Give me a good reason why I SHOULDN'T!!

Well maybe because its a flat out waste of time :D
Well couldn't you just do it in your off times? :eek:

Originally posted by The Big G:

Fair point Lee But SM would kick the Hulks head in, no trouble, but your right its a waste of time I wouldnt get involved :D

Absolute waste of time indeed! But SM is a complete big girls blowse AND an illegal immigrant! I say he should be deported back to his home planet.. Oh no hang on it got destroyed... He would have to live in the airport like Tom Hanks in The Terminal.

Archived