Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hi All, I'm checking out this piece of gear for headphone monitoring for my band. Seems like it will fit the bill nicely. Anyone own/use one of these puppies? I'm wondering if/assuming that the effects return can be used as an additional stereo in yielding two stereo ins along with the four individual mono ins for mixing to the headphone outs. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks, geo

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey prof... Do you guys play in and around Chicago?? I've heard your band man, you guys rock!! Check Riks Music for OZ Q Mix prices...Furman has some really nice individual monitor setups that sort of attach to a mike stand....I've seen the Furman but not the Oz Q mix units.... Good luck This message has been edited by captain54 on 10-24-2001 at 11:31 PM

Yo Captain, Yep, that's us. Our new drummer kicks ass! (found him on the internet, of all places...). I'm thinkin the Furman rig might be a better choice (remote stations for convenient individual tweaking). Weighing the price vs. convenience quotient... geo

Archived