Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thanks Mods

Guitar Geezer

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has to get a weird kind of kick out of it.

HC is insane. The way so many act over there has to be an act, they'd never get along in society if they acted like that in the real world. I think when considering the difference between anarchy and chaos, HC is the closest thing I've seen to chaos.

This is the best place to talk guitars on the internet, it always has been as well.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Agreed. Thanks for this sweet forum. I was begining to think everyone who posted on the internet has some kind of severe psycological disorder. Most people want to bash whatever they don't belive in.

I'm not good with words, but I see it like this... Haters miss out on something and suddenly the once all-knowing Hater is out of the loop. The easiest way to recover is to convince everyone on the boat that it is sinking, and they should get off.

I don't see that here, everyone seems to be very opened minded towards all the styles of guitar.

It's about guitars in the end.

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Hey xplorer, I think a lot of guys use "hate" as a kind of self definition.

Their are too many lunatics over there though that go way beyond anything I could pop-psych-analyze.

We here are mostly too old to get caught up in that and we've seen fads come go and return so many times that to a lot of of "it's all good" is like a way of life.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Thanks Geezer!

I think the mods are a very small part of the equation. The folks here are just more mature and really not interested in any of the junk that goes on over at HC. We do our best to keep up with what the majority want.

I was reading through the "Mod Bashing" thread over there. Looks like Craig is having a rough time...

Originally posted by Xplorer:

Most people want to bash whatever they don't belive in.

Well, some of the responses that Hillary got on the "Lead Guitarist Wanted" thread seem to uphold that. Hate is everywhere, it just takes different stimuli to bring it out of some folks.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Archived