Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Strap aquisition syndrome?

alittlebatty

Originally posted by ellwood:

Originally posted by Rootstonian:

Leather??? I remember working for a band way back when...doing roadie work. Lead guitarist was a wild man...constantly moving, jumping on tables, running around the bars playing. Guy lost like 10 lbs. a night to sweat (and he wasn't fat).

Anyone want to guess what that guitar strap smelled like the next time I opened the case?

Yooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well ok, lets see, was it kinda like a leather thong on a 350 pound mamma on a hot and humid August night? :love:
Ellwood you conjure up the nicest pictures, you got me going now !!!!!!!!!

Love life, some twists and turns are more painful than others, but love life.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592101

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Big G:

Originally posted by ellwood:

Originally posted by Rootstonian:

Leather??? I remember working for a band way back when...doing roadie work. Lead guitarist was a wild man...constantly moving, jumping on tables, running around the bars playing. Guy lost like 10 lbs. a night to sweat (and he wasn't fat).

Anyone want to guess what that guitar strap smelled like the next time I opened the case?

Yooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well ok, lets see, was it kinda like a leather thong on a 350 pound mamma on a hot and humid August night? :love:
Ellwood you conjure up the nicest pictures, you got me going now !!!!!!!!! [/QUOT

:D:thu:

Archived