Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

******CABS MAN - BLOW YAW MIND*******

alex2zulu

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno what 250 translates in US dollars, but if you aren';t going to spend at least $400 I don't think you will get anything good.

I would look into Avatar, but you are obviously in the UK, I don't think that is an option.

Orange makes the best cabs for rock in my opinion. If you can get a 2/12 Orange, you will be very happy.

Originally posted by alex2zulu:

thanx guys, very helpful

will keep checking the thred

at the mo england 1 sweeden 0

usa didnt qualify i dont think lol

Well, USA is still hanging by a thread. They have been very lucky so far. There are certain circumstances in which USA must fall in in order to advance.

One would be that Italy defeats the Czech Republic.

If Italy ties the Czech Republic 0-0 or 1-1, the US must beat Ghana by at least four goals.

If Italy ties the Czech Republic 2-2 or with a higher score the US must beat Ghana by five or more goals.

If Italy ties the Czech Republic 2-2 or with a higher score the US must beat Ghana by four goals and the U.S. team scores at least three goals more than the Czechs do in their tie.

If The Czech Republic beats Italy, the total combined margin of victory for the Americans and Czechs must be six or more.

If the Czech Republic beats Italy and the total combined margin of victory for the Americans and Czechs is five and the U.S. team scores at least three goals more than the Italians do in their loss.

And the last is if the Czech Republic beats Italy and the total combined margin of victory for the Americans and Czechs is five and the U.S. team scores exactly two more goals than the Italians do in their loss and the Americans win a drawing of lots by FIFA.

Well, those are all the possibilities but The US still has quite a way to go. Best of Luck to them! (Sorry this was off topic but u mentioned it so I had to throw it in there :) )

Later,

Steve

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

If a large meteor strikes the field during the Czech Republic/Italy match the U.S. might have a snowball's chance in hell of advancing.

Otherwise we're f*ked. :freak::rolleyes:

Oh! And that assumes Ghana scores 3 goals in their own net. :D

Hahaha, very low expectations I see... Tomorrow is the day, then we shall know who advances, The US has been lucky enough they might pull it off again, we shall see....

Let's just say I love an underdog, but you have to play well, consistantly, to deserve that kind of support.

Nobody expected the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team to win gold, but they played like they deserved gold right from the start.

From what I've read/heard/observed, this year's US World Cup soccer team is not displaying that kind of skill or determination.

They'll come up against a few more world powers and it'll be all over.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived