Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

setup website for my guitar instructor

learningguitar

Please feel free to stick around and participate in the forums.

This post, however, was an offer to design websites and is therefore spam. Once you are a contributing member, you may feel free to offer your services here, but as Vince said, a large number of us design websites for a living (Myself included), so there really won't be much call for it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by learningguitar:

If any of you want help setting up a website, let me know in a few months when I get better at programming.

Thanks for the offer!

It works both ways, really. There's no shortage of website designers and IT guys among the forum regulars. If you need a hand, please feel free to ask! :D

And welcome to the forum.

Vince.

YOU STUDY WITH JOHN HEUSSENSTAMM? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

That guy is an absolute beast on the guitar. I've watched all of his videos on the old guitarschool.net. This guy is incredible.

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Originally posted by caprae:

That guy is an absolute beast on the guitar. I've watched all of his videos on the old guitarschool.net. This guy is incredible.

Yes I take one hour lessons every other week with him. I figure if I live to be 150 I'll get as good as he is. I'm going to add a couple more of his jazzier songs to the Music section of the website.

Originally posted by caprae:

HEEEEYYYYY!!!! I'm the only beast in here.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

I added the beginning of the lead tablature for John's song "YT Blues". It is the easiest so I started with that one. He also taught me some of the other more difficult songs in the "Music" section. I used PowerTab (free software), but there is also a $55 program, TablEdit, that I haven't evaluated yet.

I don't like the way PowerTab puts the notations for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs at the bottom of the section, but other than that it's a nice program.

All constructive criticism welcome:

http://www.johnhguitar.com/ (Education section)

Archived