Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT? What do you look like?

Big Red 67

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

That 330 is absolutely gorgeous, especially in the first pic, Paul.

BTW - What are you doing on the 8th? I won't have any time, but on the off chance you're in No. Illinois... (sigh) :D

Hi Neil,

Thanks, I try to take pretty good care of that guitar. Going incognito with the beard? :P

On the 8th, I will driving back from Ames, IA trying to make it in time for our 4:00 gig at Delafield Days. So... If you happen to be in Southern Wisconsin... :D

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PBBPaul:

That 330 is absolutely gorgeous, especially in the first pic, Paul.

BTW - What are you doing on the 8th? I won't have any time, but on the off chance you're in No. Illinois... (sigh) :D

Hi Neil,

Thanks, I try to take pretty good care of that guitar. Going incognito with the beard? :P

On the 8th, I will driving back from Ames, IA trying to make it in time for our 4:00 gig at Delafield Days. So... If you happen to be in Southern Wisconsin... :D

Yep! Incognito is right. The timing is great, though. I auditioned for "Fiddler On The Roof" this past weekend, so the beard was a plus. ;)

Delafield Days! That's right. You mentioned that before. Maybe, if we don't cruise in my inlaws' boat, then I can convince them to drive up for Delafield Days. :freak: ) Either way, have a great gig!

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

http://www.timrogan.com/guitars/caprae.jpg

Like I said, what a bunch of old coots. ;)

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

This was taken about 6 mo. ago.

http://www.totaldisasterrocks.com/PhotoAlbum1/P1010093.jpg

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

Originally posted by flagshipmile:

Hey Fantastic, you look like the kind of guy who could play Lindsey Buckingham stuff!!

Thanks! I really like Lindsey's playing, but I've only worked up Never Goin' Back Again and Gold Dust Woman. Love those tunes! (I've always wanted to know how Lindsey plays NGBA because the way I learned is pretty hard for me to keep up. Missed my chance when they played Nashville 6 or 7 years ago. I was supposed to be a spot op, but my (ahem..) superior client skills kept me at an A/V gig across town instead. :( (The A/V gig paid better, too.. but I missed my chance to see Fleetwood Mac! :eek: )

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by Guitarzan:

Neil , you look like you were on a boat with two other guys hunting a great white shark...

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8275/sherithtonashvillezoo0195pa.jpg

You just about killed me with that comment! LMAOROTF! :D:D

I love Dreyfuss in that movie, too! :thu:

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/cft3/guitargod1.jpg

This is my most recent pic. The only changes - I've lost a few pounds, become a bit more handsome, I look a lot happier, and I wear my guitar a bit lower now.

Originally posted by Chad:

You forgot to mention the hair's growing back. ;)

(Oh! Why did I say that?!? :freak: )

God made only just so many perfect heads, the rest He had to cover with hair. :P
:D

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/pek63/Me1.jpg

I never thought about what including real information in my profile here would draw in. I've been getting Googled out through this forum by girls I've dated. I guess that's rather common now but still ... it takes a bit of nerve to reply not knowing what's coming back at you... luckily just pictures of very beautiful women.

You guys though!

What kind of assembly is this turning out to be :freak:

Is it just my perception or are there a lot of old guys who play guitar and sit at work in front of computer screens pretending to be hard at work :D

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

Originally posted by Batgirl7:

hey this is cool seeing what you all actually look like........

Yeah, but it is really hard to remember who is who, ya know. I went to a Bunny Breunel clinic at the Carvin Store here and could only pick out one of the guys out of the 3 LDLD guy that attended.

Originally posted by Fumblyfingers:

It is nice to know what you all look like. I can feel like I know you all a little better as I converse with you.

Fumbly, did anyone ever tell you you bear a striking resemblence to Jimi Hendrix?

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Guitars are like shoes. But louder.:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/pek63/Me1.jpg

I never thought about what including real information in my profile here would draw in. I've been getting Googled out through this forum by girls I've dated. I guess that's rather common now but still ... it takes a bit of nerve to reply not knowing what's coming back at you... luckily just pictures of very beautiful women.

You guys though!

What kind of assembly is this turning out to be :freak:

Is it just my perception or are there a lot of old guys who play guitar and sit at work in front of computer screens pretending to be hard at work :D

You look familiar :confused: have you ever spent time in the UK?

Yes... but that was 30+ years ago. I have family in Egham which I would guess is considerably noisier than it was when I last visited.

The other half of me is German....

One of those WWII things that sappy movies are made of.... or at least that's what I was made of.

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

Originally posted by Guitars are like shoes. But louder.:

That's just you.

:D

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Archived