Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT? What do you look like?

Big Red 67

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://photos-330.facebook.com/ip002/v15/210/31/16918159/n16918159_19302330_969.jpg

Me a few months ago. :wave:

-Andy

"I know we all can't stay here forever so I want to write my words on the face of today...and they'll paint it"

-Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon)

Originally posted by ellwood:

Wart, did you leave your axe in the ordinance locker AGAIN!!

:eek::D

Nahh, it was in the travel pod. Just from your photo looks like I'd really enjoy watching you and your band. What kind of music do ya'll play?? I'm a sucker for a good Buddy Holly tune...

Right especially IF the HT is your ordie! he's fully capable of jamming on your axe while your busy on the flight line!!! :eek::D

I've seen those weapons guys...crazy, every one of 'em...

Originally posted by Warthog:

Right especially IF the HT is your ordie! he's fully capable of jamming on your axe while your busy on the flight line!!! :eek::D

I've seen those weapons guys...crazy, every one of 'em...
I'm fully domesticated and house broken but yeah.. back in the day... I was a freaking animal. :thu::D

Nahh, it was in the travel pod. Just from your photo looks like I'd really enjoy watching you and your band. What kind of music do ya'll play?? I'm a sucker for a good Buddy Holly tune...
Nope, no Buddy tunes, it's all classic rock and blues, 60's 70's stuff. Click on the set lists on the home page.

Well my pic is my avatar but I'll post a better one. How do I put a picture in a post?
I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third Dont hesitate to call

Okay, Warthog's backline blows us all away. Louder than a wall of Marshalls cranked up to 11, faster than Yngwie's fingers on 10 hits of speed...more powerful than a CD full of Metallica riffs. :D

Ellwood, thanks, yeah, that was like a pilgrimage...

Jbote....

Dude, I had no idea you were undergoing chemo. Looks like you're kicking cancer's ass! Keep kicking it in the balls! I suppose you know our buddy Daklander is engaged in warfare with that beast, too.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

What a bunch of old geezers! ;) If this doesn't look like photoshop fodder then I don't know what does. :evil:
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Tedster wrote....

Jbote....

Dude, I had no idea you were undergoing chemo. Looks like you're kicking cancer's ass! Keep kicking it in the balls! I suppose you know our buddy Daklander is engaged in warfare with that beast, too.

I didn't really officially share it with the bulk of the forum because I was pretty devestated at the news - being diagnosed with lung cancer, stage IV will do that to you. (Never smoked, no factory work, ran 4 miles a day...surprise surprise.) After five months of chemo, I learned two weeks ago that I am in remission! No new scans needed until the end of August. So, as you can imagine, we're pretty happy around here.

I did not know that Dak is also fighting the same fight...I will have to PM him to say hi...he's been pretty scarce around here of late.

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread...

John

Originally posted by caprae:

What a bunch of old geezers! ;) If this doesn't look like photoshop fodder then I don't know what does. :evil:

:D

All doctored up and nowhere to go. :thu:

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

With my namesake...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/darcyhoover/Disney080Sm.jpg

I tend to be overly-enthusiastic and pretty high-energy, so my fellow pilots nicknamed me Buzz.

www.myspace.com/darcyhoover

Originally posted by jbote:

I did not know that Dak is also fighting the same fight...I will have to PM him to say hi...he's been pretty scarce around here of late.

How is our buddy, Dak doing???

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Originally posted by Big Red 67:

Originally posted by caprae:

http://www.timrogan.com/guitars/duo.jpg

Now there's a concert I'd like to see.

Man that's cool. Snuck up right behind ya!
That fits perfectly. When I saw Bluesape/Reif's picture I thought he'd photoshop'd his head onto ellwood's. Now throw Paul in there with his red ES-335 :)

Nope, no Buddy tunes, it's all classic rock and blues, 60's 70's stuff. Click on the set lists on the home page.
But The Crickets IS Classic Rock! Nonetheless, I'm sure I'd enjoy the show!

Archived