Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hand Carved Electric Guitar 4 Sale, Skull & Bones

Guitar Art

Hi all

I'm currently selling a custom electrictric guitar with a skull and bones carved into it thought I might post this incase your interested.

The starting bid was $0.99 have a look you could grab yourself a bargain!!

You can click on the link below to see it or if that doesnt work you can copy and past it into your address bar.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CUSTOM-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-HAND-CARVED-SKULL-AND-BONES_W0QQitemZ7421185719QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for looking

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Guitar Art:

Hi all

I'm currently selling a custom electrictric guitar with a skull and bones carved into it

The little red "x" on the white square looks cool! ;)

Seriously though... your link's not working. And we have a separate thread (up the top of the 1st page) for sales.

Welcome to the Forum.

Kramer always cracks me up.

Guitar Art, we have a For Sale thread at the top of the topics.

You will get far more (and serious) interest if you post you item there.

Please, hang around and talk to us.

We are a super bunch of guys.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/pappadopalus/Grover.gif

Arrrrrrg! I know.. not sure why but thanks for the comment on the red x it does look pretty cool eh? :)

Not sure how to correct the problem of my link not working so if you go to eBay and type in 'custom electric guitar, hand carved skull and bones' you should find it. :) sorry about the link not working!

Anyway... the reason why it didn't show up before is because there's no such picture as "http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CUSTOM-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-HAND-CARVED-SKULL-AND-"

I went to the site, looked it up and got the actual name of the image file, which is "http://i15.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/5a/7c/6c_12_sb.JPG" ... You can find it by right clicking on it and then selecting "properties" from the pop up menu.

If you already know this stuff and are just having an off day, I'm sorry.

hahahaha good visual that. hmmm if only, could get the crew in on the act too? Any ideas on who we could get to play the bongos? They could sing friggin in the riggin maybe (am I allowed to say that on here?)

I could think of more to add LOL but I have no idea of cencorship here! LoL seriously it's not that bad though :D

thank you, we do try :) *offers Pappy a vegemite sammich and a cup of milo*

If Kramer has Bongos then we will definately visit. Can't pass up the opportunity to bang the drum :D *offers Kramer a vegemite sammich and a cup of milo too*

where in the heck do I find the emoticons in this joint? I feel so expressionless LOL

*plays 'amazing grace' on my whoopee cushion to pass the time*

Originally posted by Guitar Art:

If Kramer has Bongos then we will definately visit. Can't pass up the opportunity to bang the drum :D *offers Kramer a vegemite sammich and a cup of milo too*

I'm actually from Sydney but I've been away for awhile and now I'm moving to Wellington in a month's time.

It'll be hard to get used to being called "Vunce", but such is life. :) Not too keen on Vegimite, but I could really go for an ice vovo. :D

hey Vunce :wave: (thought it wouldn't be a bad idea so ya might get used to the idea quicker) :D

I don't mind an iced vovo maself :thu: We don't live too far from Sydney bout 1000 kms, well if ya can call that not far hee hee. Good luck with the move :)

Archived