Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Recent songs !

Braxat

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I Am - Dream Theater (totally a mission)

Stillborn - Zakk Wylde (a tonal mission)

Devil's Daughter - Silvertide (interesting riffs and solo)

Prior to these, I spent 165 hours creating a metal arrangement for "Classical Gas"...it's very ill. :freak:

Kerry

I'm embarassed to say I have been working on "Cliffs of Dover" since 1994 and am still not even close. I even used to hack through it with a band a few years ago, but I knew it sounded awefull.

I just recently started again on "Cause We've Ended as Lovers" I wish I could find a good backing track for this one.

I am working on several classical songs in various stages of being playable. Some Bach and many others. Plus am always trying to write my own fingerstyle stuff.

Originally posted by Gruupi:

Not to hijack the thread with Monkees songs, but my first band did "I'm a Believer" and it always went over real good, gauranteed to fill the dance floor.

Sure! there are lots of pop things that fill the dance floor and we have always had requests for Monkees tunes,it's not as easy a task to do that material right as some might think.

Originally posted by Big Red 67:

Originally posted by Starcaster:

Originally posted by Hairfarmer:

Prior to these, I spent 165 hours creating a metal arrangement for "Classical Gas"...it's very ill. :freak:

Wha?!?
Yah, what he said. That is the song I used to learn to move barre chords with!
Easy fella's...you'll learn to recognize my sick expressions of jest after I've been here for a while. ;)
Kerry

Archived