Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Any Line 6 Rackmount Users?

Tone Taster

Just seein' if yer out there. I have the echo pro and mod pro

I want to hook up the Midi pedal to it for live uses

Does Line 6 make a special one for it or can I just get one that has multiple banks?

Do you have much experience in doing this with this unit(s) in particular?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, I found out that they discontinued the Echopro, Mod Pro & Filter Pro :eek:

It seems that any Midi controller will work, I was just wondering if those controllers they have are compatible w/the rack stuff I mentioned

Looks like I have to sign up for the line 6 forum I guess :idea:

Originally posted by 09:

Why don't you peek at the manual and check out the MIDI implementation?

I have and it seems feasible enough w/just a Midi ped as it suggests, but I was just kinda wondering if some new controllers are out there which are easier to program/tweak, etc . .

Thanks

Luckily, the rack effects can remap just about any MIDI control to anything else.

The big foot controllers they have (Floorboard, Shortboard) use Cat5 cable instead of MIDI. I'm not sure about their smaller ones.

The FAQ at Line6 suggests using third party anyway, so I think you're good to go.

The Behringer one that came out recently is decent (if you are not morally opposed to Behringer) and it's a good value. It also doesn't seem to be a direct ripoff of any other product for a change.

"For instance" is not proof.

Originally posted by 09:

The Behringer one that came out recently is decent (if you are not morally opposed to Behringer) and it's a good value. It also doesn't seem to be a direct ripoff of any other product for a change.

That's cool, because the last 2 digitech ones I had took a dump and not a midi one at that

Hopefully the Berhinger will hold up

Many Thanks

Archived