Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

zakk wlde epi

mongo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you would take them time to type intelligibly, perhaps we can help.

How about giving it another go?

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

sorry man just long day and not checking my spelling. Ok well im wondering how the Zakk wylde epiphone plays compared to the gibson. I can not afford the gibson but what is the major dofference between the two.

Originally posted by mongo:

sorry man just long day and not checking my spelling. Ok well im wondering how the Zakk wylde epiphone plays compared to the gibson. I can not afford the gibson but what is the major dofference between the two.

Much better! Thank you for taking the time. It makes it easier for folks to help you! :thu:

This isn't my area of expertise. I just wanted to make sure your question was clarified.

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

With an active EMG-ZW pickup set, and a trip to the hardware store, the Epi version can be just like Zakk's for less $$. :)

I don't think I could use a chain strap, though... I'd probably use a wide 3 inch leather strap with generous padding, or a Planet Waves comfort strap (the ones for bass guitar). That thing's heavier than most les pauls I've ever played! It's a monster, all right.

Archived