Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: My Grad Photo w/ My Wife

BiC

Just wanted to share my academy graduation photo w/ my Wife:

God Bless :wave:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanx for the kind remarks, fellas. :)

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Congratulations on your graduation, BiC. I didn't realize your better half was also in service. A staff sergeant and a technical sergeant. What a pair.

You two make a nice couple. Your wife is lovely.

Since your rank shows as technical sergeant, did you just make Master Sergeant? What academy did you graduate from? USAFA? Are you a butter bar, now? Come on, tell, tell... :D:thu:

Born on the Bayou

Originally posted by LPCustom:

Since your rank shows as technical sergeant, did you just make Master Sergeant? What academy did you graduate from? USAFA? Are you a butter bar, now? Come on, tell, tell... :D:thu:

It was the NCO academy, which basically preps you in becoming a MSgt. You cannot sew MSgt on unless you graduate from the academy.

It's basically a 6 week leadership/management course.

Thanx again for the kind comments. :)

I figured it's always neat to place a face with our names, and show off my beautiful Wife any chance I get. ;)

BTW, she only has a couple more weeks left in the Air Force then she will be a stay at home Mommy for a few years.

Also, I just have to brag about this- she graduates June 8 with her bachelor's in Social Psychology. She will be pursuing her Master's in Marriage & Family Therapy. I'm really proud of her! :thu:

Originally posted by BiC:

Thanx again for the kind comments. :)

I figured it's always neat to place a face with our names, and show off my beautiful Wife any chance I get. ;)

BTW, she only has a couple more weeks left in the Air Force then she will be a stay at home Mommy for a few years.

Also, I just have to brag about this- she graduates June 8 with her bachelor's in Social Psychology. She will be pursuing her Master's in Marriage & Family Therapy. I'm really proud of her! :thu:

Sounds like you and your wife have much to be proud of, BiC. Good catch. :thu:

Born on the Bayou

Archived