Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Attacked by a piece of gum

Hardtail

Today was one of the hottest days in NY this year. As I'm driving down the road, going to pick my son up from school, I wind the window down to throw out a piece of chewing gum that I had finished.

Later, after getting my son, I get back in the car and notice that the piece of gum is sticking on my door. I didn't throw it far enough before.

When I pulled this gum off the door, it stuck to my fingers and I couldn't get it off. Not thinking, I removed it from my hand by grabbing it with my other hand. It was all over at that point. I had it all over my hands. With nothing but asphalt around, there was nothing to wipe this blob of gum off my hands. I had no choice but to drive home, getting the crap all over my steering wheel.

What a drag. Though I cleaned most of it up, I still have some cleaning to do in the car. :mad:

Next time I see a piece of gum stuck to my door, I'm going to wait until December to remove it.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet the "litter" fairy was laughing his wings off! :D

Maybe he'll go "splat" on your windshield next time around. ;)

Look on the bright side... at least you will save someone else by having a bad day by not stepping in it. :wave:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Originally posted by guitarisawayoflife21:

It hit 98 degrees on this end of the island today.

It was so hot here, I saw the devil at Target buying floor fans. That's hot!
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

It was so hot here today that fire hydrants were lining up outside the dog pound.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/sixtoedkitty/Miaroxsig.gif

I've got my ship, and all her flags are flying. She's all the I've got left, and MUSIC is her name!!

Archived