Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wishlist

Xplorer

I thought it'd be cool to see some of your wishlists...

Mine currently is:

Epiphone Valve Jr Head

BBE Sonic Stomp

Nady Wireless (el-cheapo)

LTD M-200FM (pic below)

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/scmcfaul/m200fm.jpg

What a horrible night to have a curse.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wishlist is on order finally, a Warmoth Les Paul with the features I have been mulling over for a year. Even without that, I am pretty happy with the gear I have, I don't think any one piece of equipment is going to make me better at this point, but its always nice to at least check new things out.

Originally posted by Gruupi:

My wishlist is on order finally, a Warmoth Les Paul with the features I have been mulling over for a year. Even without that, I am pretty happy with the gear I have, I don't think any one piece of equipment is going to make me better at this point, but its always nice to at least check new things out.

Ah... it's not about a piece of gear making one better... it's just plain old insatiable GAS. :D

Seriously, I'm happy with my gear too. I want to spend at least another year with it before I think about breaking the news to the "boss" that a 335 would look very nice in the collection. :D

Originally posted by Xplorer:

Added to wishlist:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/scmcfaul/0057vs.jpg

well in that case, a few more statistics: maple through neck, poplar sides (!). Each pickup has an on/off switch, don`t know if you can see them clearly in the photo. Actually I should qualify one thing, it`s in perfect shape but one of the nuts that lock down the strings is missing-it has been one annoying task trying to get a replacement without paying to replace the whole damn assembly. It`s too early in the morning for a bunch of profanity, I`ll leave it at that.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Wishlist:

-A tube combo, not sure what yet, need to try a bunch. Actually want something with a very warm clean sound, not too bright. maybe with a nice little break up when turned up. Nothing real high gain.

-A semi-hollow electric, 335 copy (Gibson a bit too expensive). I may try the epi's, or may give Agile a shot in this category to.

-Maybe a chorus pedal

-need a new strap too!

"When learned men begin to use their reason, then I generally discover that they haven't got any." -GK Chesterton

Originally posted by skipclone 1:

Added to wishlist:

well in that case, a few more statistics: maple through neck, poplar sides (!). Each pickup has an on/off switch, don`t know if you can see them clearly in the photo. Actually I should qualify one thing, it`s in perfect shape but one of the nuts that lock down the strings is missing-it has been one annoying task trying to get a replacement without paying to replace the whole damn assembly. It`s too early in the morning for a bunch of profanity, I`ll leave it at that.
You tried allparts? They are based in the US & UK but I would have thought one of them will ship to wherever.

UK

US

Taylor 810

Gibson reissue acoustic that I played at GC

Another Bivalve

Another Dr. Z 2/12

VHT PItbull 50 CL

Dr. Z route 66

Lexicon PCM 70 from the 80's

A BUNCH OF STOMP BOXES including a that new tape echo from Fulltone or whatever it is called.

VHT valvulator to reinvigorate the tone after running through a bunch of pedals.

A custom warmouth strat styled guitar with a whammy and a double coil in the neck.

A custom tele with a B bender in it and 3 pickups (5 pos switch) with a stacked humbucker in the bridge and a switch that turns the out of phase pos on at half the volume pot output.

Another Peavey Generation Series 1 guitar with custom pickups and jumbo frets.

2 Top of the line Taylor 12 strings so I can keep 1 or 2 of them in different dropped tunings with heavier gauge strings on them.

Santa Cruz pre WWII Martin designed acoustic

Taylor T5

Top of the line Parker Flyer

2 HOT chik roadies (both Asian with petite figures) to haul/setup EVERYTHING wherever I want to go and make sure all my guitars are tuned with new strings.

Sounds like Myles has this one covered.

Wish list:

Faded cherry sunburst Les Paul Standard.

Non master volume JTM45 Marshall head with cab.

Attenuator for the above.

Realistic wish list(actually this is a shopping list):

Epiphone Valve Jr. head. (Next couple of weeks or so!)

60's reissue Strat neck for my Strat.

I would have to agree with a few others in that I am generally pretty happy with the gear that I currently have.

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

Originally posted by lee83:

Originally posted by skipclone 1:

Added to wishlist:

You tried allparts? They are based in the US & UK but I would have thought one of them will ship to wherever.

UK

US

I looked at their site, they have something that

a guy at a guitar shop said is the wrong size. I have one that`s the same size here, I`m going to see if it works when I`m back stateside in august. Anyway thanks for the tip.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Hey, XPlorer, BBE Sonic Stomp (or the rackmount version) is one of my favorite pieces of gear!

Well, let's see, I have all I need right now, but in a perfect world I'd like:

1. Reverend Slingshot Custom

2. Rivera Sedona Doyle Dykes Amp

3. A rackmount compressor

4. A nice power conditioner

5. 2 or 3 nice preamps

6. A couple really nice condenser mics

7. A humidity controlled glass and walnut guitar display case

8. Somebody to play guitar with...

Oh yeah, and a Crook Custom Paislie Telecaster...

Originally posted by Warthog:

Hey, XPlorer, BBE Sonic Stomp (or the rackmount version) is one of my favorite pieces of gear!...

GOOD CALL!!

Added to wishlist: BBE Sonic Stomp.

Oh yea...

MXR KFK EQ

and pair of EMG's (cause I don't want to be the only metaller without them!)

Strike Epiphone Valve Jr Head off my list!

I just ordered one from Musicians Friend. -Finally in stock! Grab 'em while their hot!

Okay, here's my somewhat short list in no particular order:

Gibson ES-355

Gibson Byrdland

Fender American Deluxe hardtail Strat

Dr Z Route 66

Fender Supersonic Head

Gibson L5 CES

PRS McCarty Hollowbody

Born on the Bayou

Archived