Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hard Rock band names

Penguin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cheeseball Conspiracy

Dumpster Divers

Dirtbag Duders

The Yoko Must Die Band

Baggdraggerz

No Habla Welk

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Re: No Habla Welk - that would be cool shtick, for a fearsome looking heavy metal band to come out on stage, and one of them to start out, "a vun and a two and a three..."

But Lawrence Welk was before the audience's time, and probably most wouldn't get the reference! Until the accordionist dove into a polka or two, and the champagne bubbles floated up..... or was that another show?

I think Dumpster Divers is taken, but I may be wrong. And some of my best friends are......

I've been a guitarist for over 40 years, now my son, who plays drums, of course, is in a band and they're looking for a name.

I suggested...

Daddy's Dream ( ROTFL!!!!)

It's such a terrible name, it's actually funny!

The first band I was in, that never got out of the basement was called...

Yellow Teeth

Or if you really want to be sick, how about...

The Tune Twisters

My father (rip) suggested that name to me, and I thought he was nuts...now I actually think it's a great name just because it's so stupid.

Another band name that I always liked...

The Grubby Orphans

My son finally decided on a band name, and I actually think it's a clever name that people might remember? They're calling themselves...

Tree-Fiddy

You SouthPark fans might catch the signifigance from the Loch Ness Monster episode?

God Save the Kinks

Originally posted by Kramer Ferrington III.:

Originally posted by LPCustom:

Cobra Ball.

DO cobras have balls?
The only thing about reptile reproductive systems is that they have one (reproductive system that is).

Born on the Bayou

Originally posted by StantheMailman:

Or if you really want to be sick, how about...

The Tune Twisters

My father (rip) suggested that name to me, and I thought he was nuts...now I actually think it's a great name just because it's so stupid.

I sort of like it better as "Teddy & The Tune Twisters" (or even "Eddie & The Tune Twisters"), but that's a bit too 1961, isn't it?

Archived