Jump to content

Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

tremolo arm?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I want one that goes on my SG, like this:




However, is there a site or something i could get one from, or do i have to go into my local music store and ask for one?


BTW, I currently don't have one on my guitar.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I understand you right (and by the way, the 'page that you provided a link to isn't working), you want to install a tremolo unit in your SG, which doesn't have one to begin with.


Am I correct so far?


You could go with a traditional flat-mount Bigsby, like this one, if relatively mild-mannered warbles and bendy dips are what you'd like...


_________ http://fotos.miarroba.com/fotos/3/f/3f720546.jpg


Or, for more of an empowering, aggressive dive-bar 'n' whammerific experience, you might consider one of these, the StetsBar top-mount trem for Gibson stop-tail/Tune-o-Matic type guitars (pricey, but they appear to be very well engineered and crafted):


_________ http://www.stetsbar.com/gallery/Red.SG.jpg

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?


~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...